* Avoid long position as 3 consecutive days will be a trading holiday, and the planets on Monday will be different.
* During the first hour, pattern of Asian market is..
* The Moon and Jupiter are opposite to each other, which is overall good for your personalised horoscope.
* 9.15 to 10.15 will just be a time-pass period. Thus don&rsq..
* The Moon is in Revati nakshatra today, hence movement and volatility in Bank Nifty is indicated.
* Do delivery based trading today.
* Around opening buy, and arou..
* You should proceed as mentioned above.
* Opening to 10.30 Nifty will remain around the surface.
* From 10.30 to 11.40 Nifty will go up.
* 11.40 till the ..
* Today is best for intraday, says Ganesha.
* From 9.30 to 11.30 Nifty will go up, step by step.
* Between 11.30 and 12.50 a W-shaped graph is indicated, henc..
* Opening to 11.50 is a crucial time, wherein you will get confused. Hence, best thing will be to first sell and then buy. But, don’t forget that this period is ver..
* There will be movement in the market, but it is a high-risk, high-gain day.
* Around 9.39 buy Nifty and around 11.25 exit.
* Around 12.44 short Nifty and around 1..
* After changing signs, the Sun is now with Ketu, hence major changes in the government policy are likely.
* From 9.15 to 10.45 Nifty will pass time below the surface...
* As the Moon and Saturn are together today, volume-based work will be less and the market will also be slow.
* After initial 10 minutes from the opening till 11.00, N..
* Today is the last day of the trading week, hence you should naturally stay alert.
* Lots of liquidity will be seen in the market today and you will get good results,..
* The Moon is in Ashlesha constellation and with Rahu, which will cause lots of ups and downs in the market breadth.
Friends, the closing will be very important both t..
* Today, prepare your strategy with a new perspective and focus on fresh buying or selling, as the Moon and Rahu are together.
* In 2017, the index gave 27.91% return ..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Decks clear for major infra projects in Agra
MCA`s 2019 Review: Steps for ease in business, insolvency resolution
Government examining foreign fund flows in infra at strategic locations
Inflation data, stagflation concerns to steer equity indices
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface