SINGAPORE - Singapore-listed Sembcorp Industries said on Monday its power plant in India has won a tender to supply 250 megawatts of power to Bangladesh for 15 years..
* On an Hourly Chart, the stock has given break out of Bullish Pennant Pattern which indicates robust movement in the counter.
* Moreover, the stock has st..
Indian shares rose on Monday to record closing levels, driven by Larsen & Toubro on a buyback proposal, while Infosys Ltd declined following the resignation of its ch..
Global entrepreneurial mentoring network Techstars on Monday announced to open its first mentorship-driven accelerator in Bengaluru to nurture Indian start-ups in the eme..
* Grasim Industries, the flagship company of the Aditya Birla Group was incorporated on August 25,1947, headquartered in Nagda, Madhya Pradesh. It has a plant at Kh..
Monsoon deficit at 8% by mid-August
* India received 572.4mm of rainfall between June 1st, 2018 and August 19th, 2018. This is 8% below the long period average (..
Key takeaways from 1QFY19 earnings season
* Recent currency depreciation has added to the prevailing macro concerns. However, from the earnings perspective, we n..
Double-digit growth off a low base; price growth surprises
* Indian pharmaceutical market (IPM) secondary sales grew by a robust 12.7% YoY in July 2018 – ..
BERLIN - Germany's current account surplus is set to remain the world's largest this year despite increased trade tensions, the Ifo institute said on Monday, in a..
TATA MOTORS FY18
Tata Motors’ FY18 annual report analysis highlights a decline in FCF post interest (adjusted for financing business) to negative INR89b (FY17: n..
The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (Assocham) on Monday said it has opened a North America representative office with a view to strengthening India..
Skewed performance inhibits growth visibility
* Persistent Systems’ (PSYS) qoq revenue growth of 5.7%/10.9% in USD/INR terms was above our expectations of ..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Sembcorp says India plant wins Bangladesh tender to supply power
Buy PVR Cinemas Ltd For Target Rs.1440.00 - Choice Broking
Nifty, Sensex post record close; L&T top gainer
Techstars accelerator to invest $120,000 each in 10 Indian start-ups
Buy Grasim Industries Ltd For Target Rs.1210.00 - Choice Broking
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface