State-run Oil India Ltd posted a 96 percent fall in fourth-quarter profit, hurt by a one-time charge realised on the pre-discount and post-discount price of crude oil paid to a state government.
Net profit was 193.1 million rupees ($2.99 million) in the quarter ended March 31, compared with 4.70 billion rupees a year earlier, the company said on Monday. http://bit.ly/2rwSDXf
* During the last week, we saw erosion of Rs.60,000/- in pharma stocks market cap.
* You can invest with 3 years capacity in big companies like SUNPHARMA, AURBINDO PHARMA, GLENMARK, LUPIN, DR.REDDY.
* Ganesha also advises to remain cautious in telecom companies.
* Do intraday with delivery capacity.
* Around 9.30 buy Nifty, and around 10.00 exit.
Silver futures were trading marginally higher during evening trade in the domestic market on Monday as investors and speculators extended their positions in the precious metal amid surge in safe-haven demand due to geopolitical tensions.
Meanwhile, precious metal held a narrow range on Monday due to a weaker dollar, coupled with rising geopolitical tensions and also Chinese markets ar
By Krishna V Kurup
India's benchmark BSE Sensex edged higher to a record close for a third consecutive session as consumer goods stocks gained, but broader advances were capped by falls in companies that posted weak results such as Reliance Communications .
The BSE Sensex gained 0.26 percent to hit a record close of 31,109.28 points.
Meanwhile, the broade