* No major change is astrologically foreseen today.
* Deal only if you have the capacity to take delivery, else trading may be very risky today.
* Liquidity in the market is foreseen, as the Moon will be in Pisces Sign today.
* The market will now strengthen gradually, hence you may prepare your position, a
* The Moon-Ketu conjunction may greatly confuse you and the market today.
* Today from Opening to 9.40, Nifty may be unreliable.
* Remain alert, as today is the last day for Dabba Trading, and the first day of the New Month for the stock market.
* Today, from Opening to 13.00, an absolutely
* Today, positional traders shall reshuffle their position. Subsequently, you may face some difficulty. Hence, avoid taking a long position during the next 2 days.
* The Moon will transit in Sagittarius Sign today.
* Deal only if you have the capacity to take delivery today, else you may become an investor while doing Intrada
• You must especially trade carefully today and tomorrow, because the effects of today's zero weightage, may also prevail tomorrow.
• Today, the Moon
• Please refer the graph in the monthly file, and also read the predictions provided in advance, in our 2016-17 Stock Market Predictions Book.
• Read the
* The Moon and Mercury will fully aspect each other today.
* Volatility in Bank stocks is still foreseen for the next 6 months, and thereafter, potential in Bank s
* Bank stocks may experience pressure, as Mercury is currently Retrograde.
* Bank of Baroda, Bank of Maharashtra, UCO Bank may witness pressure today.
* High volatility in Nifty-50 and Large Cap Scrips of NSE is predicted by Ganesha, from 18-05-2016 to 27-05-2016.
* Nothing special is foreseen today. Thus do Intr
* The Sun has changed Signs and moved into Taurus Sign. Hence, focus your attention on Pharmaceutical sector stocks, today.
* The Moon will be in Moon's Naksha
* The Moon will be in Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra/Constellation today.
* The Moon-Rahu-Jupiter combination may cause confusion, around the Opening time of the stock
* Today, the opening shall be positive, but thereafter Nifty may immediately go down. Hence, trade after the market becomes steady.
* Avoid an immediate entry, on
* Today, from opening to 11.00, just trade as per the trend, and avoid applying your ideas, because a very uneven pattern is foreseen by Ganesha.
* Between 11.00 t
The Direct Tax Dispute Resolution Scheme for resolving cases including those on retrospective taxation, and equalisation levy on cross border digital transactions, will come into effect from Wednesday, an official statement said.