Capital First Limited
In line with other NBFC counters, CAPF has surged strongly of late and also witnessed an upside breakout from a consolidation range. It now looks upbeat for fresh up move thus traders shouldn’t miss this opportunity and accumulate in the given range.
17/07/2017 11:18:47 AM
read full news
DHFL added around 3% of open interest as fresh long positions. On charts, it has breached past 10 sessions’ congestion zone on the higher side with noticeable rise in volumes. It is also trading in higher highs-higher lows formation on charts. Hence, we suggest buying DHFL July futures as per levels given below.<
STOCK IN FOCUS
* HDFC closed 1% higher, outperforming benchmark NIFTY Index by 0.3%
* Over the last few years, HDFC Ltd has proven its competitive edge over its peers through decent growth in business, stable spreads, well-managed asset quality and better performance in other financial business subsidiaries. Consequently, the stock traded at
* Indiabulls Housing Finance is in the strong up-trend, as stock reversed after taking support of its 23.6% Fibonacci Retracement level of prior multi-month leap (from Rs605 to 1187) and managed to recover partial losses.
* Due to recent recovery in the prices, key technical indicator-RSI also reversed from sub-60 mark and about to give positive cross-over, which is signaling strength
Reliance Capital Ltd on Thursday said it has received Rs 378 crore from Nippon Life Insurance on the completion of increasing its stake to 49 per cent in Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management Ltd (RNAM).
In a statement here, Reliance Capital said it will book capital gains on this final transaction during the third quarter ending September 30, 2017.
RNAM is the largest asset
Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited
IBULHSGFIN witnessed a marginal profit taking from its 52 week high and retraced closer to the support zone of short term moving averages on daily chart. After hovering around that zone for few weeks, it looks all set to resume the uptrend again. We advise to accumulate in the given range.
13/07/2017 9:45:51 AM
read full news
Shares of AU Small Finance Bank closed at a premium of over 51 per cent against the issue price of Rs 358 in debut trade, reported PTI. The stock listed at Rs 525, reflecting a sharp gain of 46.64 per cent over the issue price on BSE. During the day, it zoomed 52.23 per cent to Rs 545. It finally closed at Rs 541.20, up 51.17 per cent. The stock later opened at Rs 530, up 48 per cent on NSE.
Appended is the quote being shared by Ajay Saraf, Executive Director, ICICI Securities Ltd post today’s listing of AU Small Finance Bank IPO:
“We are delighted to be a part of this journey of bringing AU Small Finance Bank to the Indian Capital Markets. With an issue size of over 1900 crore, it was one of the largest issue to hit the capital markets in calendar year
* The stock has corrected sharply in the last one quarter from the high of 168 levels. Stock has made a strong bottom in the last few days with strong volumes and positive price action.
* Stochastic & RSI are also coinciding with our view, as both the indicators are in bullish mode.
* However in case of major decline multi week support of 115 will continue to work as key
MUMBAI - Shares in India's AU Small Finance Bank Ltd jumped as much as 52 percent on their market debut after the lender's 19.13 billion-rupee ($296.4 million) initial public offering of shares.
The stock was trading at 526.05 rupees by 0430 GMT on the BSE stock exchange, compared with its IPO issue price of 358 rupees. It hit a high of 544 rupees in early dea
Financial majors Shriram Group and IDFC have announced a possible merger to create a "financial conglomerate", a top company official said here on Saturday.
"Today the boards of Shriram Group and IDFC entered into an exclusivity arrangement for 90 days to jointly explore the possibility of merger," Ajay Piramal, Chairman of Shriram and Piramal group, sai