Tata Communications Limited
TATACOMM has rebounded swiftly from its support zone around 570 level of late with noticeable rise in volume. And, it has formed a fresh buying pivot and likely to witness strong surge in near term. Traders should go long in the given range.
12/09/2017 9:34:22 AM
read full news
SCRIP NAME AND SYMBOL - GAIL (India) Limited
TECHNICAL RATIONALE – GAIL has witnessed a fresh breakout from a consolidation pattern today i.e. on 11th Sep and looks all set for a fresh surge. Traders can use any dip to accumulate in the given range.
11/09/2017 5:40:37 PM
read full news
* On a daily chart, the stock has been trading at an uncharted territory with ample volume activity which suggests a further upside movement in the counter.
* On a weekly chart, the stock is forming three white soldiers candlestick pattern which signifies bullish sentiments in the counter.
* A daily momentum indicator RSI reading is at 72.80 level, trending in an overbought
* On an hourly chart, recently the stock has taken a support of its lower band of Upward Rising channel in which it has been trading since last many days which indicates an upside move in the counter from the present level.
* On a daily chart, the stock has started to trade above its 20 days exponential moving average with above average volume which shows that the stock may further pr
* Incorporated in 1993 as a subsidiary of Biocon Limited, Syngene is a leading custom research and manufacturing organization, which supports R&D programs from lead generation to clinical supplies. Their multi-disciplinary skills in integrated drug discovery and development include capabilities in medicinal chemistry, biology, in vivo pharmacology, toxicology, custom synthesis, process R&am
* SRF reversed after facing resistance from its prior break-down line and slipped to 3-day closing low. Previously, the stock has plunged to Rs1,410 after a similar reversal from the trend line.
* Negative cross-over in Stochastic around its overbought zone is signaling that up-side will be limited in the stock (if any).
* As per the current daily set-up, we believe that the
STOCK IN FOCUS
* Jyothy Laboratories (JYL) closed 0.5% higher in trade today at Rs397 vs. flat close in the benchmark Nifty.
* JYL has a strong portfolio of brands like Ujala, Maxo, Exo, Margo, Henko and Pril among others in its portfolio.
* The company is focused on improving its direct distribution network and reduce dependence on
IRB Infrastructure Developers Limited
IRB has been under pressure for last four months and trading well below the moving averages (i.e. 200/100/50 EMA) on daily chart. The chart pattern indicates further slide ahead so use any technical bounce to go short in the given range.
11/09/2017 11:25:05 AM
read full news
After hovering in a narrow range near to its support zone of medium term moving averages on daily chart, MARICO has posted a breakout from the same of late and looks upbeat to resume this uptrend in near future. Traders can accumulate fresh in the given range.
11/09/2017 11:22:00 AM
read full news
WIPRO added around 3.8% in open interest as fresh long positions with some delivery based buying in previous session. Current chart pattern too indicate fresh surge in price. We suggest buying WIPRO September call options as per levels mentioned below.
Strategy: Buy WIPRO SEP 300CE between 2.70-2.80, SL-0.8, TGT-6
* Nifty futures volume weighted average price (VWAP) is at 9940 and Banknifty futures is at 24420.
* Call writing was seen at Nifty 10000 strike and Put writing was seen at Nifty 9900 strikes.
* Maximum positions are at 10000 CE and 9700 PE. Nifty is expected to be in the range of 9850-10050.
The stock has started to trade as per the momentum triple pattern theory on a daily chart which indicates bullish sentiments in the counter.
On a daily chart, the stock has given a breakout of its last distribution level of 95 with a strong bullish candlestick formation which suggests a further upside movement in the counter.
Moreover, we can see a positive crossover of its
On an hourly chart, we can see an Ugly Double Bottom formation at around 323 level which is a bullish reversal formation.
Moreover, the stock has started to trade above its 20 hours exponential moving average which shows further upside movement in the counter from the present level.
On a weekly chart, the stock has tested a strong support of its 50 weeks exponential moving a
On an hourly chart, the stock has started to trade as per the momentum triple patter theory which indicates a bullish trend formation in the counter.
Moreover, the stock is forming a strong bullish candle after taking a support of its 20 hours exponential moving average with an increase in volume activity which suggests a further upside movement in upcoming trading sessions.
* The stock has been trading as per the momentum triple pattern theory on weekly and monthly chart which signifies the long term trend is bullish in the counter.
* On a daily chart, the stock had halted its healthy correction around the 85 level from where the last positive rally was started. Moreover, the stock has given a bounce back move after taking a strong support of its 100 day
* On an hourly chart, the stock has started to trade above the 100 hours exponential moving average after taking a strong support at the confluence of its 20 & 50 hours exponential moving averages.
* On a weekly chart, we can see an upward move after the hammer candlestick formation which indicates a further upside move in the counter.
* On a monthly chart, the stock has
* NTPC reversed after taking support of its long-term moving averages and managed to give break-out from the intermediate falling trend line. Post break-out, the stock rose to 8-day high.
* Due to recent recovery in the price, the key technical indicator-RSI reversed from sub-50 mark and given positive cross-over, signaling strength in the stock.
* As per the current daily s
STOCK IN FOCUS
* Emami closed 1.2% up in trade today at Rs1,120 compared to 0.2% increase in the Nifty index.
* With flagship brands such as Navratna, Boroplus, Fair & Handsome and Zandu, Emami is the leading player in the FMCG market with market leadership in all four categories. Some of its flagship brands have demand that is seasonal i