* The Nifty index ended the session on a weak note, closing below 10,000 for the first time in nine sessions.
* On an hourly chart, the index has breached the neckline of head and shoulder pattern and moved further to south upto the Fibonacci extension level 38.2% placed at 9975 which acted as a resistance in the past.
NIFTY closes below 10000 mark for the first time after a 10 day GAP. Closes shade short of the predefined support of 9980 .….
* The NIFTY opened @ 10068.35, minor UP by 11 points over Monday. Once again, the nervousness seemed to be the order all through the day, as NIFTY broke down below the SU
Sensex (32014) / Nifty (9979)
Our markets had a soft opening yesterday on the back of sluggish cues from the global peers. However, all of a sudden, we witnessed a sharp correction in our market after the initial 15- 20 minutes of trading. The Nifty tumbled more than 100 points within a blink of an eye, which certainly is a notable development. Despit
Market on August 08, 2017
In terms of Fibonacci retracement 61.8% retracement of the first leg of the fall turned out to be a key hurdle. From there Nifty has fallen towards lower end of the falling channel, the 20 DMA & the swing low of 9944. Nevertheless the bulls managed to defend these levels on closing basis. Thus we continue to maintain the p
Markets turned volatile and lost nearly a percent, mainly in reaction to the local cues. The announcement of trading ban by the SEBI on suspected shell companies for a month cautioned participants. They even ignored the CBDT’s report showing 25% increase in income tax returns filling. Besides, the news of SEBI allowing brokers to of
* On a daily chart, the Nifty has been trading in an uncharted territory with ample volume activity.
* Moreover, it has been continuing trading with the support of its 21 days moving average which normally shows a trend of the index.
* However, a daily momentum indicator RSI reading is with negative crossover and has j
NIFTY MORNING OUTLOOK
Asian market trading positive, Nifty50 on the SGX were trading 4 points higher at 10,093 indicating a flat opening for the NSE
On yesterday market swing backwards and forwards, NSE was down 0.09 percent at 10,057.40 as BSE index was 0.15 percent down at 32,273.67. Nifty Bank index was trading 0.6 percent higher. The inde
NIFTY remains listless as the bounce back from predefined support of 9980 still remains intact .….
* The NIFTY opened @ 10074.80, minor UP by 5 points over last Friday. The nervousness seemed to be the order all through the day, as NIFTY walleted around the par. Without much passion, the NIFTY dr
Domestic Market View
Markets to make a flat-to-cautious start on muted global cues
The Indian markets after dilly-dallying throughout the day ended in red in the last session. The major laggards were IT and tech stocks on news that Cognizant Technology Solutions is on a downsizing spree. Today, the start is l
Sensex (32274) / Nifty (10057)
Despite favorable cues from the global bourses, our markets opened on a muted note and then consolidated for the remaining part of the day. The Nifty oscillated within a very small range of 42 points; whereas, the broader market participation was immense throughout the day.
Yesterday’s lackluster movement
Nifty seems to have hit the highs of the existing established trend & a correction phase seems to have commenced, as indicated by the above short term time cycle of 25 days. In reference to our earlier report, Seasonality effect for the August series could be witnessed as the long overdue corrective wave could be witnessed in the current series. A breach below 10000 could reaffirm this corr
Nifty ended almost unchanged in a dull trading session today, in absence of any major trigger. However, movement continued on the stock specific front, taking cues from the earnings announcements and recovery in midcap & smallcap space. Mixed trend was witnessed on the sectoral front wherein realty, metal and PSU banks ended higher wh
Market on August 07, 2017
The Nifty traded near 61.8% retracement of the recent fall throughout the day & towards the end of the session retreated towards the key hourly MAs. On the higher side, 10100-10138 is a key resistance zone to watch out for beyond which the short term target of 10380 will be on radar. On the flip side, 9988-9944 is a crucia