A Hammer on the daily scale raises expectation of the revival of the bullish momentum. A breach from hereon above 9670 could reinstate the bullish momentum while a dip below its low 9580 will further drag it towards its intermediate support zone near 9500. Aggressive longs could be re initiated once a 9670 with a probable stop below 9550 to participate the next upmove
Nifty remained sideways for yet another day and settled almost unchanged in the end. In line with the benchmark index, mostly sectoral indices traded mixed and closed flat however movement on broader front kept the traders busy till the end.
Participants will react to the US Fed decision in early trade tomorrow. We reiterate our
Market on June 13, 2017
The Nifty has been sliding down in a channelized manner since last few sessions. In today’s session it opened on a flat note & scaled higher. On the higher side, however, it couldn’t cross the upper channel line, where it faced sharp selling pressure. Consequently Nifty tumbled back towards the support zone of 96
The immediate requisite for revival of the bullish momentum is a sustained move above 9670-9700 zone. Until then expect the ongoing consolidation to extend within 9670-9550 for the week. Momentum traders should refrain from building aggressive longs until 9670-9700 zone is not decisively with strong volumes on the flip side incase of slippage towards the support zone one should await for a firm
NIFTY falters as it faces strong resistance at higher levels, HOLDS 9600 by a whisker….
* The NIFTY opened @ 9615.55, flattish & DOWN by just 1 point over Monday. The better part of the trading session sided with the BULLS, as NIFTY had a take at the 9650 mark by around 2 pm. However the BULLS lost
Sensex (31103) / Nifty (9607)
We witnessed a flat opening in our market yesterday as indicated by the muted cues from the Asian bourses. This was followed by some positive traction to push the Nifty towards the 9650 mark. However, once again a strong selling pressure at higher levels dragged the index lower to eventually conclude the day with a neglig
Nifty settled marginally lower amid volatility today, continuing its prevailing sideways trend. Sentiment was positive in the first half, thanks to the encouraging macroeconomic data but profit taking in the latter half pushed the index in negative territory. Participants preferred to lighten their positions ahead of beginning of two-day
Nifty short straddle (9,600 strike June expiry)
Nifty has been oscillating within the band of 9,700 to 9,600 zone for the past nine trading sessions. With extreme low levels of option volatility and narrow OI buildup, we expect the market to remain range bound in the near term. Our argument is based on OI build-up seen at 9,500 Put and 9,700 Call
Nifty lost over half a percent in a dull trading session, indicating profit taking. It opened with a downtick citing weak global markets and remained range bound thereafter. Though rebound in select index majors trimmed some losses in between but profit taking at higher levels capped the recovery. Mostly sectoral indices traded in line wi
Sensex (31096) / Nifty (9616)
Trading for the week began on a pessimistic note owing to negative global cues. Subsequently, index remained under pressure throughout the remaining part of the day to end the session with more than half a percent loss.
Due to yesterday's session, the Nifty retested the 9600 mark but eventually managed to de
NIFTY faces strong Resistance at Higher levels….
* The NIFTY opened @ 9646.70, DOWN by around 21 points over last Friday. From the Initial moments, BEARS hold strong grip over the Market. The Nifty maintained Lower Top Lower Bottom formation throughout the session but at the same time it strongly susta
Domestic Market View
Markets to get a cautious but mildly green start
The Indian markets after a weak start remained below the neutral line throughout the day in last session and ended with cut of around half a percent. Today, the start is likely to be in green on signs of recovery in the global markets and o
1. As on 09.6.2017, the long term moving averages stand as below: 50 DMA @ 9371, 100 DMA @ 9094, 200 DMA @ 8768. The NIFTY sustains quiet well above all the three averages, and the 100 DMA is maintaining the positive crossover with respect to the 200 DMA, maintaining it since week ended April 13, 2017.
2. The FII trend is indicating a
NIFTY trades listless even as it closes fifth week on the trot in the GREEN.….
* The NIFTY opened @ 9638.55, marginally DOWN by around 9 points over Thursday. A reverse of Thursday, the opening hour of trade saw NIFTY break below the five day low of 9630. However, once again the tussle seemed inconclusi
Sensex (31262) / Nifty (9668)
During the week gone by, the Nifty index traded in a narrow range and hence, has formed a narrow candle on the weekly chart.
For the second consecutive week, our markets continued their consolidation phase and remained within a narrow range of merely 100 points on Nifty. Due to such lackluster movement, the char
Nifty index managed to recover from lower levels on the last session and finally closed with the gains of 21 points. It formed a Bullish Candle with a long lower shadow on the daily chart which indicates that bulls are not ready to lose their grip and buying interest is seen on every small decline. The trend of the market in last five ses
Markets ended marginally higher in a volatile trading session, tracking mixed cues. The beginning was subdued due to UK election exit polls result showing hung parliament and it remained dull for most part of the session. However, situation improved in the latter half with rebound in select index majors which helped the benchmark to recou
* The domestic benchmark, Nifty, traded in a narrow range for the entire week as participants preferred to stay on the sideline, citing overbought market condition and mixed global cues.
* Participants are pinning hopes on progress of monsoon along with the GST roll out which are the near term triggers for the domestic market.