Sensex (26727) / Nifty (8236)
Our markets began the new trading week with a mildly positive bias owing to positive cues from the Asian bourses. However, we saw minor dip from early morning’s high which was then followed by a consolidation for the remaining part of the day. Eventually, the Nifty ended the session tad below the 8250 mark.
* The NIFTY opened @ 8259.35 marginally UP by around 15 points over last Friday. The market continued with it’s sideways trance, a carry forward from Friday; that saw NIFTY wallet in a tight 36 point band all through. Listless to the core, the NIFTY shut shop @ 8236.05 DOWN by 7.75 points or 0.09%.
* The broader indices,
Nifty settled flat in a dull session today, tracking mixed domestic data and not so favourable global markets. Sentiment was downbeat from the beginning in reaction to the latest GDP estimates and anxiety ahead of earning season. However, the FM's statement on double digit growth in tax collection figures during April-December 2016 ov
Market on January 9, 2017: Support at 8220
The Nifty opened higher but ended the trading session on a negative note. The Index was trading in narrow range throughout the trading session. It is seeing some consolidation after a sharp rally in the past few trading sessions. The Nifty has formed a gap in the zone of 8200-8220, which will act as strong sup
* On Friday, NSE-NIFTY failed to sustain higher level amidst profit booking, as index reversed from eight week high-8,307 and slipped to 8,233 levels during the day and finally, settled the session at 8,244 mark, with loss of 30 points.
* NSE Cash segment has repor
Domestic Market View
Markets to make positive start on firm global cues
The Indian markets despite a good start lost its momentum and ended with around half a percent of losses in last session mainly due to slump in IT stocks. Today the start is likely to be on a positive side amid firm global cues. Traders wi
Sensex (26759) / Nifty (8244)
It’s been a week of consolidation for our market after seeing a spectacular recovery in the previous week posting a new tenmonth low of 7893.80. However, things were quite clear due to this remarkable rally that the Nifty has formed a base around 7900 and is now poised for a breakout beyond 8274.95. Very much on our
The 200 DMA @ 8270 provides the NIFTY with some jitters. Pre-defined RESISTANCE zone of 8250-8300 still provides with the RUB. Follow-up is the key.…
* The NIFTY opened @ 8281.85 marginally UP by around 8 points over Thursday. The first hour saw NIFTY having a take @ the 8300 mark, as NIFTY contin
Nifty tested its crucial hurdle at 8300 today in early trades but managed to settle marginally lower due to profit taking at higher levels. Sentiment was upbeat in continuation to Thursday's trade and participation from the banking majors further fuelled the recovery. However, weak opening of the European markets and existence of hurd
Nifty Fut View
Nifty futures traded with firm sentiments last week tracking bearish USD/INR futures prices and buying support at lower levels from traders. It likely to trade with firm sentiments in current week as well on buying support at lower levels from traders. It witnessed buying sentiments but failed to hold the gains at higher levels before en
Nifty Spot View
Nifty traded with volatile sentiments in last session due profit booking at higher levels from traders. Next important resistance seen at 8320 level. Nifty likely to trade with sideways sentiments is today’s session on profit booking at higher levels from traders. Nifty likely to trade with sideways sentiments and 8280 at higher s
Outlook for Nifty 50
* Nifty ended marginally lower in the passing month, tracking mixed global cues and not so favorable domestic factors. After marginal bounce in the first week, it maintained its negative tone for most part of the month; however, recovery in final week of the calendar year significantly trimmed the losses. Finally, it settled at 818