* Overall Q3 numbers in line with estimates though street may see some disappointment in the business mix with US revenues coming in lower than expectations while Europe ..
Lower cost of production driving EBITDA beat Margin outlook robust, but rights issue drags valuations TATA reported a strong operating performance in 3QFY18. Consol. EBIT..
Focus on exports and new products to drive growth
Minda Corp reported better than expected Q3FY18 result. Total income and Net profit increased by 25.2% and 78% yoy r..
Operating performance miss led by higher other expense
* 3QFY18 volume grew 6.5% YoY (-3.8% QoQ) to 210.2k units, as tractor, UV and 3W volumes increased 6.3%, 5% and..
* SBINs 3QFY18 Rs268bn slippages were >2x our expectation and mostly contributed for by the divergence. SBIN had reported nil divergence in FY17 and given the accelera..
EBITDA significantly below estimate; core GRM at USD6.5/bbl
* BPCL reported core EBITDA of INR15.9b (est. of INR25.9b; -21% YoY, -44% QoQ). This was lower than our es..
* Standalone (including MVML) EBITDA margin expanded by 120bps yoy to 14.7% (Emkay Est: 15.4%), led by higher scale and GST-related adjustments in Farm division. Farm and..
Getting more aggressive on volume growth
Expect special dividend again; maintain Neutral
We met the management of Hindustan Zinc (HZ). Key highlights:
* Hexaware reported in line result with a topline growth of 1.4% qoq. Slight beat on earnings was negated by lower operating margin (down 150bps qoq versus estimate of 80..
GSPL’s 31% EBITDA growth in 3QFY18 was driven by a 28% yoy increase in transmission volumes to 33.6mmscmd. Despite sharp increase in spot LNG price during quarter, ..
Sales Figure for February 2018:
Bajaj Auto posted a strong growth of 31 % YoY for the month of February 2018.
• Company sold a total of 357,883 units in the mo..
In-line; e-auction offset drag of power sector priority
Earnings CAGR of 30%; valuations attractive; reiterate BUY
* Coal India’s (COAL) 3QFY18 revenue grew..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Accenture`s revenue rises 15.2 percent
HDFC Bank ropes in Citi executive to head corporate banking
Mukherjee asks corporate sector to invest more in research
UK retail sales jump in February as inflation slows
Congress to move privilege motion against Swaraj for `misleading` Rajya Sabha
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface