* Bosch Ltd. (BL) is a German multinational engineering and electronics company.
* The company has presence across various segments, namely- Automotive technology (mob..
Capacity Charge Under-Recovery Led by Coal Shortage
NTPC’s revenue grew by by 13.1% YoY to Rs231bn owing to 7.7% YoY rise in net power generation to 64.0bn units..
JLR’s May 2018 wholesales in-line at 48.8k units
Jaguar volumes up 21% YoY; Land Rover dispatches down 2.9% YoY
* JLR’s wholesale volumes grew 3.5% YoY..
Strong performance; Maintain BUY
* Revenue came in at Rs4bn (+57% yoy/+33% qoq), higher than both our as well as consensus estimates, due to better realization and hig..
Weak order intake and execution impact earnings
Reason for report: Q4FY18 result review and recommendation change
Techno Electric & Engineering (TEEC) reported ..
Weak quarter but demand outlook improving
* TD Power Systems’ (TDPS) Q4FY18 operational performance was in line with our expectations. While revenue increased by..
Strong Performance on Better Realisations & Cost-Optimisation Measures
HeidelbergCement India (HCIL) has reported a better-than-estimated operating performance in ..
Challenging quarter; but situation to improve going ahead
Century Plyboards (I) Ltd’s (CPIL) standalone Q4FY18 numbers were below our estimates on all parameters..
Long term outlook promising; Maintain BUY
* Advanced Enzymes’ (ADVENZY) Q4FY18 results were in line with our estimate. Revenue stood at Rs1.08bn, up 26% yoy (Emk..
Halol resolution in sight; status changed to VAI
Raising target price; maintain Buy
US FDA today changed the status of Sun Pharma’s (SUNP) Halol facility to v..
Gradual return to growth
Reason for report: Q4FY18 results review and earnings/TP revision
Repco Home Finance reported a PAT of Rs564mn in Q4FY18, up 11.7% YoY. Th..
Commendable performance; Upgrade to BUY
* Revenue stood at Rs170bn (+34% yoy/+11% qoq), marginally above our expectation, primarily driven by better realization. Reali..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Stock Market Prediction 25th June 2018
OPEC meets Russia and allies to agree oil output boost
It`s a tie ! Greek PM marks debt deal with sartorial twist
Patanjali objects to Adani`s eligibility to bid for Ruchi Soya
Modi in MP to unveil development projects
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface