In-line Quarter; Stock Fairly Valued
In line with our estimate, CESC’s net profit grew by a muted 1.3% YoY to Rs1.5bn in 3QFY18, led by delay in tariff order for..
* SIEM reported better-than-expected operational performance. Revenue increased by 6% yoy, driven by 21% yoy growth in Energy Management (EM) and 14% growth in Digital Fa..
Motherson Sumi Systems’ (MSS) Q3FY18 revenues came in at Rs144bn, up ~36% YoY/ 7% QoQ (highest quarterly revenues), in‐line with our estimates and with particular..
Turns PAT positive after 10 quarters
Strong earnings momentum, but valuations are rich; Maintain Sell
SAIL turned PAT positive – albeit marginally – a..
TBA reported strong 3QFY18 results. Revenues in the quarter grew by 30% YoY to Rs1,020mn. EBITDA growth for the quarter was 46% YoY with EBITDA margin expanding by 119bps..
Strong operational performance; stressed assets declining rapidly
* BoB reported muted PAT of INR1.18b in 3QFY18 due to elevated provisioning expenses, even as revenu..
* BHEL's Q3FY18 operational performance was below our estimates. While revenues increased by 5% yoy, the EBITDAM improved by 92bps yoy to 4.5%. APAT increased by 64% ..
Robust growth and healthy asset quality intact
* Aditya Birla Capital (ABCL) reported a healthy quarter, with consolidated PBT growing 30% YoY to INR4.1b, but reporte..
EBITDA significantly below estimate; core GRM at USD6.1/bbl
* HPCL’s reported EBITDA of INR31.6b (+7% YoY, +9% QoQ) in 3QFY18 was higher than our estimate of IN..
* Thermax (TMX) operational performance was below our expectations. While revenues increased by 18% yoy aided by strong order backlog, the EBITDAM declined by 72bps to 8...
GMDC posted 124% yoy growth in adj. EBITDA led by 45% yoy lignite volume growth, even as thermal power generation declined due to an extended shutdown. EBITDA however cam..
STL reported healthy 3QFY18 financial performance. Strong volume growth across all the segments helped the company to report 33% YoY increase in revenues. EBITDA for the ..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Internet in Indian languages can add 200 mn new users: Report
Graded-autonomy a bold move towards liberalising higher Eduacation: FICCI
Accenture`s revenue rises 15.2 percent
HDFC Bank ropes in Citi executive to head corporate banking
Mukherjee asks corporate sector to invest more in research
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface