Demand outlook remains intact; Maintain Buy
* EBITDA margin expanded by 220bps yoy to 12% (Emkay Est: 14.4%; Consensus Est: 13.8%), which was below estimate due to hig..
Copper business witnesses external headwind
Reason for report: Company update and earnings revision
In light of Madras HC staying the expansion of Vedanta’s ..
* Godrej Industries Ltd.(GIL) is one of the Godrej Group's holding companies. It have significant interests in consumer goods, real estate, agriculture and gourmet re..
Healthy Performance; Maintain BUY
Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) continued to deliver a good performance in Q4FY18. Reported PAT rose by 4.6% YoY to Rs20bn vs..
Volume growth offset by high commodity and interest costs
* Apar Industries (Apar) reported Q4FY18 earnings below our estimate. While revenue increased by 35.9% yoy to..
Winning in the hair oil space
Reason for report: Company update
While most FMCG companies in FY19 should see revenue growth accelerating, supported by low base, we..
The best of the season
* United Breweries (UBL) reported a solid performance, with Sales, EBITDA and PAT being ahead of our expectations by 9-25%. Revenue grew by 32%,..
Improving Outlook; Maintain BUY
Bank of Baroda (BoB) has reported elevated fresh slippages of Rs125.7bn (+123% QoQ and +208% YoY) in 4QFY18, led by accelerated NPA rec..
Fiem Industries Ltd (Fiem) reported strong set of numbers in Q4FY18, which were ahead of our estimates. Net revenue and EBITDA grew at 37.3% and 53.6% a..
Demand outlook remains bright; Retain Buy
* Revenue grew by 18% yoy to Rs15.8bn (Emkay Est: Rs16.8bn; Consensus Est: Rs15.9bn), which was below our estimate, despite r..
Oriental Carbon & Chemicals Ltd (OCCL), part of Duncan JP Goenka Group led by Mr Arvind Goenka, Managing Director, entered into manufacturing of..
P&E continues to drag performance
Reason for report: Q4FY18 result review and earnings revision
Allcargo Logistics (Allcargo) reported weaker than expected per..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Stock Market Prediction 25th June 2018
OPEC meets Russia and allies to agree oil output boost
It`s a tie ! Greek PM marks debt deal with sartorial twist
Patanjali objects to Adani`s eligibility to bid for Ruchi Soya
Modi in MP to unveil development projects
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface