Raymond’s has undertaken a series of strategic initiatives to chart out a course of sustained growth and improve profitability. Steered by a recently inducted profe..
Company of the “Future”
Long runway of growth justifies expensive near-term valuations
* Future Consumer (FCL) is an integrated consumer company havin..
* JK Cement's operating performance was in line with estimate with EBITDA coming in at Rs1.7bn against estimate of Rs1.71bn and OPM at 15.1% against estimate of 15.3%..
Laurus Labs (Laurus) is a research and development driven pharmaceutical company and mainly manufactures APIs (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients) for ARV (Antiretroviral)..
Structurally secure; but near-term headwinds
We met SHKL’s management to understand recent business developments and growth opportunities. Key takeaways:
Outlook remains strong
We recently interacted with the management of Kansai Nerolac Paints (KNPL) to understand the developments in the company and in the sector. KNP..
* Consolidated revenue grew by 17% yoy to Rs40.5bn (Emkay Est: Rs37.9bn; Consensus Est: Rs38.7bn), supported by ~50% yoy growth in TBR volume due to increasing radializat..
* On the daily chart, the stock has given breakout of its “Downward Sloping Trend line” which signifies an upside moment can be witnessed.
* Moreover, on a..
*JLR’s Feb-2018 wholesales below estimate at 56.9k units Land Rover volumes increase by 5.7% YoY; Jaguar volumes up by 0.9% YoY
* JLR’s wholesale volumes g..
* Revenue grew by 15% yoy to Rs73.1bn (Emkay Est: Rs71.1bn; Consensus Est: Rs72.2bn), led by 16% volume growth. Management expects momentum to persist with double-digit g..
We attended the SBI’s subsidiaries day represented by chief executives of nonlending business and key RRBs. Key takeaways from the session were (i) Improve engageme..
* Advanced Enzymes Tech. Ltd. (ADVENZY) Q3FY18 results were above our estimate on all front. The company’s revenue stood at Rs1.08bn, up 72.6% yoy (Emkay Est. Rs979..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Stock Market Prediction 25th June 2018
OPEC meets Russia and allies to agree oil output boost
It`s a tie ! Greek PM marks debt deal with sartorial twist
Patanjali objects to Adani`s eligibility to bid for Ruchi Soya
Modi in MP to unveil development projects
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface