There is nothing new under the sun
* IIB has reported PAT growth of ~23.8% yoy to Rs. 10.35bn, in-line with our estimates at Rs10.07bn, aided by steady credit gr..
Good show; Re-rating hinges on consistency, JIO’s strategy
* Dish TV reported strong numbers after few quarters of dismal performance. Subscription r..
Remediation work complete
Looking forward to USFDA inspection
We visited IPCA Laboratories’ (IPCA) API site at Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh to understand the remed..
Revenue, TCV, Margins All Impress, BUY stays
TCS reported an excellent 1QFY19, with revenue, EBIT margin and net profit all coming in above our estimates. Revenue in C..
Asset monetization plans to deleverage balance sheet
Expect execution CAGR of 26% over FY18-20
Balance sheet improvement via monetization of assets: Sadbhav Infras..
JLR’s June-2018 wholesales below estimate at 37.5k
Deferred purchase in China due to import duty cut impacts sales
* JLR’s wholesale volumes decl..
Execution intact valuation unwarranted
* Hexaware went up by over 20% in yesterday’s trade (closed 8% high) without any filling or announcement. The likely..
Adj. EBITDA rises 21% QoQ to INR5.6b (27% beat)
* Revenue grew 8% QoQ to INR16.6b (7% beat), mainly on the back of subscription revenue growth.
One year down, another possible buyback
HCLT – to consider buyback; some details of the 2017 buyback
* HCLT has announced that the Board will meet on ..
Acquisition offers instant synergies
Penetration into European market
* Maintain BUY with Street-high TP. Expect strong EPS growth in optic fiber business. I..
Quess Corp: Outside the touchlines?
Invests in a football team to strengthen branding initiatives Quess Corp announced that it has invested in East Bengal Club, a foot..
The sun is rising again…
Sun TV is in a phase of robust earnings growth after a long period of political uncertainty. Although the company has been losing marke..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Bullion September Gold And Silver Technical Outlook - Choice Broking
Petrol prices continue to rise; Rs 89.80 in Mumbai
Clash Of Segments: Mahindra Marazzo vs Tata Hexa - Which Car To Buy?
Benelli Outlines Future Plans For India
EU ratchets up pressure on Swiss to clinch new treaty
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface