* TCOM reported better-than-expected operating performance after a lag of few quarters and the same was driven by healthy EBITDA growth in the Data segment. Cost control ..
Asset quality disappoints; expect gradual recovery over FY19E
* SBIN reported a weak quarter, with slippages spiking up to INR267.8b (adversely impacted by divergence..
* SUN TV surprised positively with 19% yoy advertisement growth after disappointment of many quarters. Increased spends from national advertisers post demonetisation and ..
Impressive Quality of Earnings
Marginally ahead of our estimates, Britannia Industries has delivered an impressive set of numbers for 3QFY18. While net sales grew by ..
* Gujarat Industries Power Co. Ltd (GIPCL) has reported strong Q3FY18 earnings, which is however below our estimate due to lower than anticipated wind power generation. O..
Strong results; margins recovery sustainable
* IPCA’s 3QFY18 revenue grew 13% YoY to INR8.4b (est. of INR8.3b). Gross margin stood at 65.8% (v/s 66.8% in 3QFY17..
Seasonally weak quarter
S Chand and Company (SCL) reported decent set of numbers in which revenue grew by 7.4% yoy driven by higher sales in the higher education segme..
Petronet (PLNG) posted sequentially flat volumes of 223tbtus (+17%/+1% yoy/qoq) in 3QFY18, despite India’s LNG imports growing ~10% qoq. Despite flattish volume, EB..
Bodal chemicals (BCL) reported standalone net sales of Rs3.04 bn (higher than estimates) and PAT of Rs305 mn (in line with estimates). EBITDA during the quarter came in a..
Performance impacted by weak demand from CIL
* Operational performance below expectations: Consol. revenue rose 10% YoY to INR4.6b (est. of INR5.6b) in 3QFY18. EBIDTA ..
* CESC demerger – CESC received its shareholder’s approval for demerger during the quarter as per the order of National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT). The final..
EBITDA below estimate; in-line transmission volumes
Reported revenue rose 31% YoY (+5% QoQ) to INR3.5b, falling short of our estimate of INR3.8b, primarily due to lowe..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Analysis: Ten years after crash, Americans still have not fallen back in love with stocks
Australia, Southeast Asian summit ends with rebukes against trade protectionism
U.S. government to accept metals tariffs exclusion requests from Monday
China`s Didi looks to raise $1.6 billion via asset-backed securities
DP World buys stakes in Peru`s No. 2 container terminal, India logistics firm
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface