Robust growth, ambiguous provisions
* Bank of Baroda (BoB) reported PAT of Rs5.28bn (159% yoy) primarily supported by healthy growth in NII (~28.7% yoy) and lowe..
Tepid momentum rests its hopes on large deals
* Weak organic momentum…:
HCLT’s 1QFY19 revenue grew 2.7% QoQ CC, marginally below our estimate o..
Q1 impacted on deferment of profit share
Reason for report: Q1FY19 result review and earnings revision
Natco Pharma (Natco) reported Q1FY19 results below our estima..
You are never too old to learn
* ICICIBC reported loss of Rs1.2bn with provisioning charges continued to weigh heavier over core operating performance of the bank. PPo..
Strong performance led by cement division
Cost savings drive profitability for cement segment:
Prism Cement’s (PRSMJ) standalone 1QFY19 revenue grew 13% YoY ..
India business growth remains weak
* Revenue grew by 13% to Rs6.4bn, marginally ahead of our expectation. EBITDA grew by 10% to Rs1.1bn whereas APAT grew by 20% to Rs4..
Operating performance below expectations; EPC segment disappoints
Operating performance below expectations:
IRB’s revenue declined 15% YoY to INR15.4b, belo..
Improved merchant realisation and lower tax lift PAT
* Net generation declined by 4.9% yoy to 6.1bn units while average realization was up by 9.7% yoy at Rs4.0/unit. C..
Strong growth trajectory sustains, but margins under pressure
* Cholamandalam Investment and Finance’s (CIFC) 1QFY19 PAT grew 36% YoY to INR2.9b (under Ind-AS).
Pressure abates a tad; but recovery still not in sight
* India EBITDA declined 6.2% qoq while Africa EBITDA continued its upmove with 7.6% qoq increase. Intensity of d..
Loan growth slows down to multi-quarter low; positive impact of Ind-AS on profitability
* GRHF’s loan growth slowed down to 16% YoY (v/s 19% a year ago and 24% ..
Stable performance; Upgrade to Accumulate
* BHEL has reported better-than-expected operational performance. While revenues increased by 6.3% yoy to Rs59bn, the E..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Railway`s operating ratio crosses 111 per cent-mark in July
Smart Industrial Port City project begins in Odisha port
Global cues, rupee to chart course of equity indices (Market Outlook)
Iran says no OPEC member can take over its share of oil exports
Walmart acquires 77% stake in Flipkart Group
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface