EIIL reported Q3FY18 revenue slightly below our estimate due to muted growth in battery and flashlight business. Tax expense at Rs 58 mn against tax credit of Rs 66 mn in..
* Magma Fincorp (MGMA) delivered strong earnings beat in Q3FY18, as disbursements gained momentum and portfolio performance was better than expected. Consequently, report..
Below est; JLR performance weak, while S/A biz continues to improve
* Consol. revenue grew 16% YoY to INR741.6b. EBITDA rose 37% YoY to INR85.4b (est. of INR94.6b). Hi..
* Cummins India (KKC) reported weak operational performance. Revenue remained flat, EBITDA margin declined by 220bps yoy, owing to higher employee cost and other expendit..
Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd.’s (CLGT) 3QFY18 net sales grew 18% yoy to Rs 10.33bn, 7% below EE. Overall volumes increased 12% yoy off a weak base (12% volume decl..
Above estimate at 641.5k (v/s est 535k); grows 31.7% YoY
* HMCL’s Jan-18 volumes were above our estimates at 641,501 units (+31.7% YoY, est 535,000 units). Our ..
Lumax Industries’ (LUMX) 3QFY18 numbers were ahead of EE as they included Rs 65mn pricing increase from customers related to 9MFY18, adjusted for which EBITDA came ..
GSK under the new MD (Navneet Saluja) has given cautiously optimistic outlook in demand led by 1) high double digit growth in base Horlicks sachet priced at Rs.5 2) focus..
Jan-18 dispatch above est at 353k (est. 299k); +46% YoY Domestic volume rises 49.6% YoY; exports grow 41.4% YoY
* BJAUT’s Jan-18 sales at 353.1k units (above es..
Transmission Capex Play; On Right Track
Skipper continued to deliver a strong performance in 3QFY18 with its net revenue growing by 39.6% YoY to Rs4.32bn, led by stron..
Navneet delivered decent set of numbers for Q3FY18 in which Revenue/EBITDA grew by 12.8%/7.1% yoy led by 48.7% growth in the stationery segment. Howeve..
* Navin Fluorine International (NFIL) Q3FY18 results were above our estimates. Revenue was slightly higher due to increased revenue from Refrigerant segment while EBITDA ..
India`s December merchandise exports up marginally, trade deficit lower
Government forms GoM for GST issues in real estate
Pound pares losses after Theresa May’s Brexit deal is rejected
The key resistance holds strong then the market might retest the same and turn bearish - Enrich
Uber launches cab services in Patna
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface