IITS Revenue Continues to Remain Buoyant; Margin Growth Heartening
In-line with our estimate, Sonata Software’s USD revenue from IITS business rose by a decent 2..
JSW Energy’s (JSW) 3QFY18 operational performance was slightly better than estimates due to an improvement in its long-term mix, a reduction in interest rates and s..
GHCL’s numbers were in-line with estimates, with inorganic chemical segment continued with its strong performance, while home textile business continued to disappoi..
* Consolidated PAT grew by 34% yoy to Rs10.8bn (Emkay Est: Rs21.9bn), which is below estimate due to higher marketing spends (relating to phasing out of RR/RR Sport, laun..
Operating performance in line as better mix dilutes higher other expenses
* Favorable mix drives realization growth of ~4% QoQ: Net sales increased 25.7% YoY (-3.2% Q..
KEC International (KECI) delivered in-line 3QFY18 revenues of ~Rs 24bn led by higher execution in power T&D and railways. Order inflows for 3QFY18 remained healthy at..
Volume, market share growth remains strong, margins below expectations
* UBBL’s sales increased 17.1% YoY to INR12b (est. of INR11.9b) in 3QFY18. Volumes grew 1..
Ramkrishna Forgings Ltd. (RKFL) reported net sales of INR 4001 mn in 3Q FY18 (88.6% jump over INR 2121 mn YoY) and a PAT of INR 277 mn (INR 20 mn YoY) on the back of pick..
* Coromandel’s Q3 EBITDA increased 34% yoy to Rs3.2bn driven by higher volume growth, improved operating efficiency and stable RM price. Consolidated revenues at Rs..
Performance exceeds expectations; rural revival to be the next trigger
* CLGT’s volumes grew 12% YoY (est. of +10%) in 3QFY18. Net sales grew 18.2% YoY to INR10..
Lupin’s (LPC) 3QFY18 sales at Rs 39.75bn were in line with EE, while EBITDA and earnings missed EE by a huge margin of 17% and 50% respectively, largely on (a) a 25..
In-line; localization, favorable currency drive a decline in RM
* Healthy growth in auto and non-auto segments (adjusted for excise) drives revenues: 3QFY18 revenue g..
Sri Lanka seeks to increase swap amount to $1 billion from RBI
India`s trade deficit narrows, but flat exports a concern
European Union to step up planning for no deal Brexit
Gold prices rise as failed Brexit vote drags on dollar
Bajaj Group plans for Gen Next with a family settlement
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface