E-way bill implementation during FY19 is likely to be positive for organized plywood manufacturers.
* Company is set to benefit from the incremental shift of un..
* Shree Cement’s operating performance is below our estimate, with adjusted EBITDA at Rs4.7bn (adjusted for subsidies/DMF provision reversal of Rs600mn/Rs400mn) aga..
Growth in gas production to continue
Key takeaways from our meeting with management
Gas production growth to continue
* Gas production growth over the near te..
NHPC is India’s largest hydro power generator, with a 15% share. The company has an installed capacity of 6.6GW, with attributable equity share (AES) of 5.9GW (5.1G..
* Coal India (CIL) has changed its pricing policy and has rationalized prices across grades, resulting in an average price hike of c. 9%. This is expected to increase rev..
Strong visibility on continued outperformance
Analyst Day Takeaways
We attended L&T Infotech’s (LTI) Analyst Day in Mumbai, where the company highlighte..
Strong relationship with shipping lines, vast experience and wide network in the Multimodal Transport (MTO) segment, global presence, experienced management team and effo..
Strong prospects across product categories
We recently met Havells India’s (HAVL) senior management at its analyst meet. Key takeaways:
Target to be in top 5..
Reiterate our positive view on EIL; we introduce and roll forward our target price on FY20 core earnings. We move target price to Rs 221 (ascribe PER of 25x on FY20 core ..
The company has shown growth in performance for the quarter with revenue increasing at 12.7% YoY and 23.8% sequentially on standalone front. On ..
* We believe Petronet's earnings will continue to rise over the next 2-3 years, driven by higher volumes from Dahej LNG regasification terminal and a higher operating..
Island of prosperity
Sharp focus, trusted brand – the key strengths
* Oberoi Realty (OBER) is a Mumbai-focused premium real estate developer, with presence ..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Brexit chill and insurance scandal hit UK bank CYBG
U.S. Fed`s Quarles to chair international regulations body
Brexit poses risk to German economy, warns Scholz
Government actively pushing for air freight stations, says R N Choubey
Bank of England`s Carney stresses importance of Brexit deal
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface