Robust demand outlook; Upgrade to HOLD
* India Cements’ (ICEM) Q1FY19 operating performance was better than estimates with EBITDA at Rs1.56bn (Emkay Est: R..
Data biz disappoints; delay in Growth segment recovery
EBITDA growth flat (in-line):
TCOM reported lackluster growth, with consol. EBITDA flat QoQ/YoY at INR5.6b (..
US disappoints; Maintain HOLD
* Cipla’s (CIPLA) results came in marginally below estimates. Reported revenue stood at Rs39.3bn, which..
EBITDA marginally below estimate; Haldia ramp-up on track
AGIS’ 1QFY19 reported EBITDA of INR864m (+53% YoY, +24% QoQ) was marginally below our estimate of INR9..
Sturdy performance; Robust outlook
* Adjusting for the GST impact, NCC reported strong revenue growth of 32% yoy on a liketo-like basis. Reported sales grew by 1..
Operating performance below expectations on margin miss
Below estimates at operating level:
Sales grew 53% YoY to INR5.7b, ahead of our estimate of INR4.4b. EBITD..
A decent quarter in a tough pricing period
* Q1FY19 was marred by write-offs relating to shelf stock adjustment, which is largely non..
EBITDA in-line; strong volume growth continues
* IGL reported EBITDA of INR2.95b (+6% YoY, +7% QoQ), in line with our estimate. EBITDA/scm stood at INR5.8 (v/s ..
On the path of recovery
* SBIN reported loss of Rs48.8bn as bank opted to recognize entire MTM loss of Rs58.9bn on its investment book over amortizing it over 3 ..
Revenue below est., PAT in-line; strong growth across Autos and Non-autos
* Revenue misses estimate:
Revenue grew 21% YoY (+2% QoQ) to INR32.1b (below our es..
Akzo Nobel India is engaged in manufacturing of paints, varnishes, enamels or lacquers, organic and inorganic chemical compounds. The company operates through one segment..
Business as usual on all fronts
Meeting with Chairman and CFO
* We met with the top management of BJE for the general business updates. Reiterate BUY with SO..
Tech Mahindra introduces AI-based Humanoid in Noida
Consensus eludes Jalan panel on RBI surplus, report delayed
As Trump`s sanctions bite, Iran's oil exports slide further in June
Airtel Africa receives pre-IPO interest worth about $200 million: bookrunner
Opinion | How the finance minister can transform the way Indian households save
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface