Ajanta Pharma reported a 9% YoY growth in revenues for the quarter driven by ~110% YoY growth in African Branded sales to INR 1090 million. The US sales saw a de-growth o..
• Mahindra Logistics Ltd. (MLL) is an integrated third-party logistics (3PL) service provider, specializing in supply chain management and people transport solutions..
* Inox Leisure reported better-than-expected operating performance, driven by the beat on revenues. RPAT was aided by one-time tax reversals. Adjusted PAT stood at Rs125m..
Asset quality woes – end in sight; core performance strong
* ICICI Bank’s (ICICIBC) 4QFY18 PBT declined 40% QoQ (-60% YoY) to INR8.9b (53% miss) due to el..
* Firstsource Solutions’ (FSOL) Q4FY18 revenue was flat in CC terms on a qoq basis against our expectation of 2.2% qoq growth. OPM at 14.7% (vs. our expectation of ..
Earnings reflective of FY18 market momentum
Emergence of new revenue streams like MF platform is positive
* 4QFY18 results exceed expectations: BSE’s 4QFY18 ..
* Revenue grew by 26% yoy/8% qoq to Rs24.6bn (Emkay Est: Rs25.5bn; Consensus Est: Rs24.4bn), led by price hikes and healthy volume growth across segments. Automotive, Mot..
Strong exit and equally robust outlook
Upgrading estimates by 5-8%
* Ends the year on a strong note…: 4Q CC revenue growth was 4.3% v/s our estimate of 2.5%..
Higher ATP drives earnings in 4QFY18
Aggressive screen additions bode well for future growth
* Increase in ATP boosts earnings: Consol. revenue grew 21% YoY to IN..
Sanofi India Ltd. reported a strong growth for the quarter:
Sanofi India Ltd. posted a revenue of 618 crore, increase of 12% YoY . PAT for the quarter stood at 83 cror..
EBITDA beat led by higher volumes and realizations
* CSTRL’s 1QCY18 revenue grew 5% YoY (but declined 4% QoQ) to INR9.3b, ahead of our estimate of INR9.1b, led b..
* Intellect Design Arena (INDA) declared strong Q4FY18 results with a topline growth of 13.4% yoy and OPM gains of ~150bps yoy at 5.3% - well ahead of our estimates.
LeadershipSeries: Interview with Business Leader Mr. Deepesh Salgia
Land, as vital as ever
Only NDA has achieved sustained high growth with low inflation: Narendra Modi
Indonesia asks India to cut palm oil tariffs in exchange for sugar imports
China`s Xi urges financial risk prevention while seeking stable growth
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface