HSIL’s 3QFY18 topline grew 14% yoy while PAT spiraled down 31% yoy, hit by one-off losses of Rs 69mn due to a fire at one of EVOK stores. EBITDA margins contracted ..
Strong screen additions to aid growth momentum
* Results below estimates; margin expands 290bp YoY: PVR’s revenue increased 5% YoY to INR5,573m (est. of INR6,184..
Ashoka Buildcon (ASBL) reported a 26% yoy growth in its 3QFY18 revenues to Rs 6.59bn led by (1) a 26% growth in project execution and (2) higher toll revenues with increa..
Risk-Reward Ratio Continues to Remain Favourable; Maintain BUY
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals (GNP) has reported a weak performance in 3QFY18. While top-line performance cam..
Margins surprise positively; robust sequential improvement in US biz
* Strong results; exceeds estimates on most fronts: 3QFY18 revenue rose 9% YoY to INR8.4b (~5% be..
* EBITDA margin expanded by 40bps qoq to 12% (Emkay Est: 11%; Consensus Est: 10.3%). Agri margin rose by 90bps qoq due to cost-cutting efforts and low base (last quarter ..
Brands business pull up overall growth
Reduced incentives exert pressure on margins
Revenue, EBITDA in-line; PAT above estimates: Arvind’s (ARVND) revenue gr..
Growth surprises positively; Asset quality improves
* Cholamandalam Investment and Finance’s (CIFC) 3QFY18 PAT grew 53% YoY to INR2.49b, exceeding our estimate b..
* Headline numbers are better than estimates, primarily on account of higher-thanexpected realization of Rs41,000/tonne, up 3% yoy (9% qoq). Sales volume stood in line wi..
Strong commission income (+37% yoy) and contained opex (+3.6% yoy) led to an above-expected PAT of Rs 715mn (-38% yoy) for Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) in 3QFY18. Slippages rem..
Strong margin expansion of 400bp
* Results exceed expectations: OBER’s revenue grew 41% YoY to INR3,562m (est. of INR3,388m), partially due to a favorable base ..
SHTF’s earnings were in‐line with estimates with PAT of Rs4.95bn (PLe: Rs4.99bn). The main highlight was strong AUM growth of 18% YoY, much better than expectatio..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
SMA Solar CEO steps down, to be replaced by deputy
Kuwait Airways signs agreement to buy eight Airbus A330-800neo planes
BMW teams up with Sweden`s Northvolt, Umicore for electric car batteries
Novo Nordisk could close biopharma acquisition this year - CEO
Bayer may outsource some drug research - works council
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface