Good quarter in a challenging environment; Upgrade to BUY
* Sharda Cropchem’s revenue grew at a robust pace of 29% yoy to Rs7.7bn, driven by healthy volume growt..
HIL Q4FY18 PAT outperformed our estimates on back of higher revenue growth and margins in lighting and consumer appliances segments. We take note of the margin expansion ..
Attractive Valuation; Upgrade to BUY
ABB India’s revenue grew by 17.4% YoY to Rs25.2bn in 1QCY18 led by better performance by Power Grids and Robotics & Moti..
New launches, good monsoon to drive growth
Swaraj Engines Ltd’s (SEL) Q4FY18 numbers were more or less in-line with our estimates with net revenue and PAT growth..
A mixed bag; Maintain ACCUMULATE
* JK Cement's Q4FY18 operating profit was in line with estimates, with EBITDA at Rs1.82bn against estimated Rs1.79bn. However, OPM..
Margin expands strongly led by Jewelry; more upbeat commentary
* Titan’s 4QFY18 reported revenue (incl. other operating income) rose 13.3% YoY to IN41.1b (est. ..
Higher operational spends dent margins
Reason for report: Q4FY18 results review and earnings revision
Asian Granito (AGL) reported Q4FY18 revenue at Rs3.92bn, in-l..
* CARE Ratings Ltd. (CARE) is the second largest full service rating company in India. CARE offers a wide range of rating and grading services across a diverse range of i..
Growth momentum to continue
* Nestle reported a robust quarter with EBITDA and net profit growth of 35% and 40%, respectively, which was ahead of our expectations by 7..
Higher raw material/operating cost, lower GRMs, higher depreciation charge and lower other income impacted CPCL’s Q4FY18 performance. However, recently commissioned..
Revenue In-Line, Organic Guidance Subdued
HCL Technologies (HCLT) reported revenue growth of 2.5% QoQ in USD terms in 4QFY18, marginally below our estimate by 0.6%. In..
RPP reported strong result in Q4FY18 led by better execution and improved margins. The company achieved its guidance of Rs5bn sales and Rs12bn order book for FY18. It is ..
Indian Foodservice industry to reach Rs 5,52,000 crore by 2022 with a 10% growth
RBI reserve should be used to fix financial system: Arvind Subramanian
Goyal, Rupani to dedicate India`s first railway university to nation tomorrow
Sensex ends flat on weak global cues, RBI board meet
Book Review - When the story of your suffering is the best weapon you have
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface