Driven by tight supply and restocking of the inventories, international prices of manganese ore has rebounded to multi-year high of over $7.5/dmtu (CNF India is at $8.5/d..
* Domino’s extends Everyday value offer (EDVO) to regular sized pizza’s starting at Rs 99 each. This is an extension of the EDVO launched on the medium sized ..
ANDA approval momentum intact
* Final approvals in the recent past (mainly g-Sustiva and g-Viread) and subsequent launches are expected to drive healthy growth in US ..
* Westlife Development Limited(WDL)
is operating Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) in India through its subsidiary Hardcastle Restaurants Pvt. Ltd. (HRPL). The Company o..
* We assume coverage on Petronet LNG Ltd (PLNG) with a BUY and TP of Rs305. PLNG is a low risk business model with Dahej terminal tied up near full capacity and annual re..
Raymond’s has undertaken a series of strategic initiatives to chart out a course of sustained growth and improve profitability. Steered by a recently inducted profe..
Company of the “Future”
Long runway of growth justifies expensive near-term valuations
* Future Consumer (FCL) is an integrated consumer company havin..
* JK Cement's operating performance was in line with estimate with EBITDA coming in at Rs1.7bn against estimate of Rs1.71bn and OPM at 15.1% against estimate of 15.3%..
Laurus Labs (Laurus) is a research and development driven pharmaceutical company and mainly manufactures APIs (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients) for ARV (Antiretroviral)..
Structurally secure; but near-term headwinds
We met SHKL’s management to understand recent business developments and growth opportunities. Key takeaways:
Outlook remains strong
We recently interacted with the management of Kansai Nerolac Paints (KNPL) to understand the developments in the company and in the sector. KNP..
* Consolidated revenue grew by 17% yoy to Rs40.5bn (Emkay Est: Rs37.9bn; Consensus Est: Rs38.7bn), supported by ~50% yoy growth in TBR volume due to increasing radializat..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Cabinet approves Ordinance to confiscate properties of fugitive economic offenders
Not doing anything on-screen was hardest: Banita Sandhu on `October`
Healing herbs for new moms
Cabinet approves restructured scheme for making local bodies self-sustainable
Cabinet nod for death penalty for raping children below 12
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface