In-line; zinc & oil prices, TSPL’s PAF raise EBITDA by 13%
Aluminum costs and lower TcRc are drag; Maintain Buy
Vedanta’s 3QFY18 EBITDA increased ..
* Apar Industries Ltd’s (Apar) reported Q3FY18 result is broadly in line with our estimate. While revenue increased by 32.4% yoy to Rs15.0bn, EBITDA declined by 6.9..
An upsurge in commodity prices poses a risk to MSIL’s FY19E EBITDA margins as there may be a lag in passing on the entire impact to customers. However, the Board&rs..
Fixed cost under-recoveries on coal shortage
Underlying performance strong; earnings cut on delays; Maintain Buy
NTPC’s standalone (S/A) 3QFY18 adj. PAT decl..
Margins disappoint; however scope for improvement in FY19-20E
APL Apollo reported steady Q3FY18 result, as Net revenue increased 39.3%, while Net profit was up 23.4% y..
Domestic execution witnesses strong revival; orders up 38% YoY
* 3QFY18 revenue increased 10% YoY to INR288b, in line with our estimate of INR290b. EBITDA rose 26% Yo..
* HDFC Ltd.’s (HDFC) Q3FY18 core performance was better than expectations on account of faster-than-expected loan growth. Reported PAT was higher due to one-off gai..
Dr. Reddy’s (DRRD) 3QFY18 operating profits (16% above EE) were influenced by multiple one-offs, adjusting for which EBITDA came in 2% higher than our estimate. The..
Asset quality holding well; return ratios to improve gradually
* ICICIBC reported 3QFY18 PAT of INR16.5b (26% miss), affected by elevated provisions and weak other in..
* Shriram Transport Finance’s (SHTF) Q3FY18 operating performance was in line with our estimates. Growth momentum accelerated while Net Interest Margin (NIM) and as..
Focus on profitability
Multiple cost rationalization initiatives, differentiated offerings
We recently met Jet Airway’s CEO, Mr Vinay Dube and CFO, Mr Amit A..
Demand revival, enhanced product offerings to drive growth
Nilkamal Ltd's Q3FY18 net revenue grew by 5.5% YoY, which was slightly subdued. However, operating profi..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
PNB scam: CII for hi-tech control systems, privatising PSBs
How gut bacteria may increase obesity risk
HTC reduces its US staff, merges VR, smartphone units
Samsung Galaxy S9 promo leaked before launch
Messi, Suarez on mark as Barcelona cruise past Girona
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface