Volume improve; margins disappoint again
* United Spirits (UNSP) revenue grew by 7%, marginally ahead of estimate due to better performance of its P&A brands. EBIT..
IITS Revenue Soft; Remain Constructive Despite Strong Stock Rally
Sonata Software has reported a mixed set of numbers for 4QFY18. While USD revenue of the IITS busines..
Stellar performance continues
Minda Corporation Limited (Minda) reported better than expected results in Q4FY18. Net revenue and PAT increased by 39.9% and 137% yoy re..
Higher opex impacts profit; Retain BUY
* Star Cements’ Q4FY18 operating performance was lower than our estimates, with EBITDA at Rs1.44bn (Emkay Est: Rs1.53bn) a..
Somany Ceramics Limited (SCL), promoted by Mr. Shreekant Somany, Chairman and Mr. Abhishek Somany, Managing Director; is the third largest player in..
Better than expected performance, led by robust execution
* Revenue exceeds expectation: Consolidated revenue grew 28.6% YoY to INR36.6b in 4QFY18, ahead of our expec..
Weak TV business performance
Reason for report: Q4FY18 result review and recommendation change
TV Today Network (TVTN) reported weak Q4FY18 numbers owing to 1.3% d..
Srikalahasthi Pipes Ltd. (SPL) one of the leading manufacturers of DI pipes in India, reported its Q4 FY18 numbers, which was below our expectations. The company reported..
EBITDA significantly above estimate; reported GRM at USD7.9/bbl
* MRPL’s 4QFY18 EBITDA stood at INR10.4b (-33% YoY, -40% QoQ), significantly above our estimate ..
Strong yield-driven growth
Reason for report: Q4FY18 result review and earnings revision
Page Industries (Page) reported strong Q4FY18 numbers with 22%/53% revenue..
Dismal revenues, rebound likely from Q1FY19
* Entertainment Network (ENIL) yet again reported revenue decline and missed estimates by 4%. Focus on yield improvement an..
Robust Volume Drives Performance; Maintain BUY
Asian Granito India (AGIL) has reported a mixed performance in 4QFY18. While its revenue grew by ~18% YoY and ~49% QoQ t..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Challenge to turn India`s growth rate to double digits: Narendra Modi
Oil prices, monsoon to drive equity market sentiments (Market Outlook)
Oil prices, foreign fund flows to guide rupee`s movement
Odisha will become the steel hub of India: Steel Minister
UBI bets on resolution of 30 accounts referred to NCLT
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface