Apar Industries Ltd. (Apar) a market leader in conductors and transformer oil, reported its Q3 FY18 numbers, which was above our expectations. The company reported a bott..
Cadila Healthcare’s (CDH) 3QFY18 sales at Rs 32.6bn (+41% yoy/+1 qoq) came in 5% below EE largely owing to market share losses in gLialda (partially compensated by ..
GSFC reported ~39% YoY growth in net sales in Q3FY18 to INR 15375mn on account of strong growth (~49% YoY) in fertilizer segment. Capro-Benzene spread at $1000/ton in Feb..
SCI has reported moderate set of numbers for Q3FY18 supported by improvement in macroeconomic environment and winter in the West. However, we had anticipated much stronge..
Results broadly in line, margin pressures to continue; Maintain Neutral
* Marico’s 3QFY18 sales grew 15.1% YoY to INR16.2b (est. of INR16.1b). Domestic volume g..
PNC Infratech has reported improved Q3FY18 results on qoq but it was marginally below our estimates. The standalone net sales (EPC Business) for the quarter grew by 2% yo..
Strong operating performance
Cut estimates on delay at Parbati-II; Maintain Buy
NHPC’s 3QFY18 underlying PAT grew 40% YoY to INR2.7b (ahead of our estimate o..
* Sadbhav Engineering’s (SADE) topline grew by 8% yoy to Rs9.3bn (Emkay Est: Rs9.9bn), mainly driven by strong execution of EPC and HAM orders. On the operating fro..
Weak operating performance; asset quality continues to deteriorate
* BOI reported a loss of INR23.4b, as provisions soared to INR4.9b (highest in seven quarters), led..
Strong operating performance with improving asset quality; Reiterate Buy
* INBK reported core operating profit (excl. treasury gains) growth of 55% YoY to INR 11.3b. ..
Subdued Quarter; Unichem Deal to Boost Domestic Volume
Led by substantial 14.2% YoY decline in US business, Torrent Pharmaceuticals (TRP) has delivered a subdued perfo..
* Grasim Industries’ Q3 result was above estimate with EBITDA of Rs8.7bn against estimate of Rs7.7bn and OPM at 19.7% against estimate of 19%, led by higher profit ..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Buy UltraTech Cement Ltd For Target Rs.4,600.00 - Reliance Sec
Modi and Xi to meet during BRICS, discuss US trade war
Hold Ashok Leyland Ltd For Target Rs.122.00 - Emkay
Exclusive: U.S. Treasury`s Mnuchin watching Chinese yuan weakness for manipulation
Prices slide as demand retreats in Japan, China, South Korea
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface