New launches in exports to drive growth
* Domestic segment surprised with 10% yoy revenue growth to Rs1.9bn, led by better product mix and increasing traction in new l..
Century Plyboards (India) Ltd (CPIL), promoted by Mr. Sajjan Bhajanka, Mr. Sanjay Agarwal and Mr. Hari Prasad Agarwal, is India’s largest manu..
Multiple drivers at play
Capacity expansion, widening reach, better brand recall
We visited Gulf Oil Lubricants’ (GOLI) Silvassa plant. Our key takeaways:
* PAT stood at Rs 77crore, a Q-o-Q growth of 25%, Y-o-Y growth of 44%.
* EBITDA stood at 11.4%, Operational EBITDA without transaction expenses ..
Volume growth to remain sluggish
Reason for report: Q4FY18 result review and earnings revision
Bajaj Auto (BAL) Q4FY18 operating numbers were largely in-line with ..
Volume-led growth; Valuation offers limited upside
* Asian Paints’ consolidated revenue grew by 15%, in-line with our estimate. EBITDA was up 19%, 4% below our e..
APTY reported strong growth in revenues supported by robust volume growth across segments. EBITDA margins in the quarter also witnessed improvement from higher gross marg..
Another quarter of loss; asset quality challenges to persist
* UNBK reported a loss of INR25.8b. PPoP growth of 14% QoQ was nullified by elevated provisions of INR56...
Volume recovery holds the key
Colgate reported volume growth of 4% YoY for Q4FY18, in-line with our estimates. EBITDA margin expansion of 470bps was driven by 310bps e..
Balance sheet growth picks up, asset quality deteriorates due to accelerated recognition
* INBK reported a loss before tax of INR3.8b, as provisions were elevated due..
• Infosys Ltd. an Indian MNC, is India’s most pre-eminent providers of IT services comprising of business consulting, information technology, research & de..
Robust growth; substainable margin improvement
TTK Prestige (TTK) reported 14.5% growth in domestic revenue on a high base in Q4FY17 (22% growth in net revenue). Top-l..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Oil prices fall amid surprise growth in U.S. crude stocks
Exclusive - Indian police scrutinize major law firm in PNB fraud probe after documents moved
India could offer incentives for exports of 5 million tonnes of sugar: sources
India plans wide-ranging tightening of financial market rules
Exclusive: Nestle, Unilever, Coke make bids in $4 billion-plus GSK India sale - sources
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface