Above-estimated performance driven by better-than-expected margins
* Revenue growth in-line; operating profit meaningfully ahead of estimate: 3QFY18 revenue grew 13.3..
* Consolidated revenue grew by 36% yoy to Rs144bn (Emkay Est: Rs144.1bn; Consensus Est: Rs141.2bn), supported by overseas revenue growth of 38% yoy and domestic revenue g..
Healthy Show on Higher Margin: Maintain BUY
Ahluwalia Contracts (ACIL) has reported a better-than-expected operating performance in 3QFY18, with its reported EBITDA gr..
One-offs led weak results; Outlook remains promising
* Plant specific issue dragged overall sales growth: Shilpa Medicare (SLPA) delivered sales of INR1.9b (our est: I..
* Net revenue stood at Rs23.3bn (-2% yoy) and was below our estimate of Rs25.7bn. Urea production/sales volume jumped 27%/29% yoy, resulting in enhanced operating efficie..
Weak operating performance; asset quality continues to deteriorate
* BOI reported a loss of INR23.4b, as provisions soared to INR4.9b (highest in seven quarters), led..
In-line; India beat estimates, EU misses; Ramp-up with HMSI continues
* Operating performance in-line: Consol. revenue grew 19.8% YoY to INR15.8b (est. of INR16b). EB..
Vascon Engineers (VEL) reported strong revenue growth in Q3FY18 due to high contribution from real estate business in the quarter. Net sales for the quarter grew at 84.8%..
Z EE launches digital app – ZEE5
* Zee Entertainment (ZEE) has launched its digital platform ZEE5, with 8-9 original titles across genre and languages to start ..
Yes Bank remains one of our best bet in the sector, we recommend a BUY rating on the stock with the TP of ₹424. IT is likely to be one the key beneficiaries of economic..
Torrent Pharmaceutical Limited’s (TRP) 3QFY18 sales (+3% yoy to Rs 14.8bn) came in 3% below EE, while EBITDA (+9% yoy to Rs 3.6bn) beat estimates led by gross margi..
CV demand revival helps Q3
Jamna Auto reported robust revenue growth in Q3FY18 led by strong demand for commercial vehicles (volumes up 28% yoy). Net revenue and Net p..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Stock Market Prediction 23rd July 2018
Wall Street braces for tariff fallout as S&P 500 companies report
GlaxoSmithKline considers splitting up the group - Financial Times
Over sorghum salad, U.S. farmers and Chinese buyers chew on trade
Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Twitter join Data Transfer Project
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface