SHTF’s earnings were in‐line with estimates with PAT of Rs4.95bn (PLe: Rs4.99bn). The main highlight was strong AUM growth of 18% YoY, much better than expectatio..
Above-estimate; healthy revenue growth drives profitability
* Volume growth in automotive, UPS, telecom and infra segments drives revenue: Net sales grew 32.7% YoY to ..
After four quarters of EBITDA decline, Arvind Ltd. (ARVND) registered a 5% yoy EBITDA growth in 3QFY18 led by an improving performance in the B&R segment. Textile rev..
Deposit growth surprises positively; SFB transitioning cost has likely peaked out
* Earnings continue to gain traction: AUBANK reported 16% QoQ growth in net profit t..
Weak Operating Performance
ICICI Bank continued to surprise negatively on core operating and credit cost front in 3QFY18. Its operating profit dipped by 8.4% YoY and 2..
* Cholamandalam Finance (CIFC) delivered a robust performance on all counts, with strong disbursements in Vehicle Finance (VF) business. Net Interest Margin (NIM) and ass..
Volumes In-line; Strong Beat on Margins
Colgate-Palmolive has reported a strong set of numbers in 3QFY18, ahead of our estimates. While net sales grew by 18.7% YoY to ..
Genus (GPIL) reported weak set of numbers with margins impacted by higher tax incidence under the GST regime and material price inflation in HDPE polymers. The company al..
* Headline numbers are in line with our estimates. Revenue stood at Rs 244bn (+19%/+13% yoy/qoq) supported by strong performance in most of th..
A Quiet Performance
Despite an impressive double-digit growth in top-line and EBITDA led by strong 10% YoY volume growth in 2-3 wheelers segment and steady input price..
Shankara Building Products (Shankara) reported a 16% yoy growth in its 3QFY18 revenues to Rs 6.3bn driven by strong retail growth of 32% yoy. EBITDA growth at 13% yoy was..
Another dismal quarter; Cut to HOLD
* Jagran Prakashan reported another disappointing quarter with muted Ad revenue across segments. Circulation revenue was also flat ..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
PNB scam: CII for hi-tech control systems, privatising PSBs
How gut bacteria may increase obesity risk
HTC reduces its US staff, merges VR, smartphone units
Samsung Galaxy S9 promo leaked before launch
Messi, Suarez on mark as Barcelona cruise past Girona
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface