* Motherson Sumi Systems (MSS) has announced another prudent deal – the EPSaccretive acquisition of Reydel group. This acquisition is yet another step towards meeti..
Dispatches in-line at 160.6k units (+15% YoY)
Domestic sales grew 16.1% YoYwhile exports grew 2.1% YoY
* MSIL’s Mar-18 wholesales came in-line at 160.6k uni..
Our recent meeting with the Eicher Motors (EIM) management suggests that Royal Enfield (RE) is seeing good traction in its newly-launched Thunderbird X – a fact als..
Capacity-led earnings growth on the cards
Valuations have moderated based on FY20E capacity
* Shree Cement (SRCM) is increasing its domestic capacity by ~32% over ..
Healthy growth momentum to continue
VIP Industries (VIP) reported healthy set of numbers for Q3FY18 with a revenue and PAT growth of 12.1% & 68.5% YoY. Aided larg..
GSK plans strategic review of India business
Details hazy, but board meeting on 28th March may provide more clarity
In a press release, GlaxoSmithKline – th..
Opportunity in adversity?
Multiple concerns have weighed on the stock…
MCX’s stock price has corrected by a significant ~25% year-to-date (YTD) owing..
We recently met the management of Genus Power (GPIL). The management was very positive on the demand outlook for meters. Our interaction with other industry players also ..
* In its notice to the stock exchange, IRB Infrastructure Ltd has informed that Hon’ble CBI Judge at Pune has discharged the charge sheet filed against Mr. Virendra..
Expects USD8m QoQ decline in 4Q IP revenue
* In its press release yesterday (which can be accessed at this link), PSYS shared that it expects its IP-led revenues to d..
Declared L1 in two HAM projects worth INR29.6b
* KNR has emerged as L1 in two HAM projects worth INR29.6b. Both the projects are in South India (Andhra Pradesh and Te..
EIR lowers regulatory risk over medium term Focus to shift to product approvals
* The receipt of establishment inspection report (EIR), with unchanged status – ..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Cabinet approves Ordinance to confiscate properties of fugitive economic offenders
Not doing anything on-screen was hardest: Banita Sandhu on `October`
Healing herbs for new moms
Cabinet approves restructured scheme for making local bodies self-sustainable
Cabinet nod for death penalty for raping children below 12
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface