Results better than expectations
Jamna Auto (Jamna) reported superb set of numbers in Q4 FY18. At all the levels of P/L statement, the numbers surpassed our expectatio..
Valuations ahead of performance - Strong volume growth in the decorative segment, stable volumes in the industrial segment and raw material price inflation were the highl..
* SRF’s Q4FY18 results were largely in line with our estimates. Revenue grew by 14% yoy to Rs16.1bn (Emkay Est. Rs15.7bn), driven by strong performance in Packaging..
Subdued performance over the year
Back-ended growth expected in FY19 driven by new product launches
* Revenue in-line; EBITDA, PAT miss estimates: Revenue grew 3.2..
Results in line, maintain forecasts and TP
* SFL’s 4QFY18 results were in line, with the stronger revenue and solid FCF generation supporting our thesis –..
Impressive Performance; FY19E Revenue Outlook Fairly Conservative
KPIT Technologies (KPIT) has delivered a strong performance in 4QFY18. Its revenue grew by 6.4% QoQ ..
FY18 impacted; Growth story intact
Bharat Electronics Ltd. (BEL) reported subdued set of numbers in Q4FY18 which came in below our estimates. Net sales and PAT registe..
In-line operational performance, ECD business impacted by GTM strategy implementation-led disruption
* In-line results: CROMPTON’s results were broadly in line ..
In Q4FY18, Power Finance Corporation (PFC) reported a PAT of Rs9.36bn which was down 41.6% YoY. The defining feature of the earnings report was that GNPA of 9.6% (technic..
Strong beat in both businesses; ramp-up with key 2W players on track
* Strong beat led by sharp revenue growth: Consol. revenue grew 29% YoY to INR17.9b (est. of INR1..
* Voltas’ (VOLT) Q4FY18 operational performance was affected by poor performance in Room Air Conditioner (RAC). While revenue remained flattish at Rs20.5bn, EBITDA ..
Reason for report: Q4FY18 review
GAIL India’s (GAIL) recurring Q4FY18 EPS declined 5% YoY and was 30% below our estimate, hit by lower other income, gas trading ..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Challenge to turn India`s growth rate to double digits: Narendra Modi
Oil prices, monsoon to drive equity market sentiments (Market Outlook)
Oil prices, foreign fund flows to guide rupee`s movement
Odisha will become the steel hub of India: Steel Minister
UBI bets on resolution of 30 accounts referred to NCLT
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface