GST led slowdown; however, other income aids
Manpasand Beverages reported Q2FY18 sales growth below our estimates. Net sales increased by 22.8%, however, Net profit w..
Results muted on high October base, Outlook remains buoyant
* Titan’s (TTAN) 3QFY18 reported revenue grew 8.3% YoY (est. of +20%) to INR42.7b. EBITDA rose 21.2%..
* Sale of BluO and GST implementation restrict comparison of operating performance on yoy basis on account of input tax credit applicable to the latter. Operating perform..
Underlying earnings growth remains strong
Valuations attractive; Maintain Buy
Power Grid’s (PWGR) 3QFY18 underlying PAT increased ~16% YoY to INR22.5b (est. ..
* NTPC’s Q3FY18 revenue grew by 10.3% yoy to Rs208.5bn (after adjusting for prior period sales), primarily driven by a 10.4% yoy rise in power generation to 67.8bn ..
Genus (GPIL) reported weak set of numbers with margins impacted by higher tax incidence under the GST regime and material price inflation in HDPE polymers. The company al..
Somany Ceramics Ltd saw revenue de-growth of 8% yoy amid a challenging environment marked by subdued real estate activity and slower-than-expected dealer-level restocking..
Superior execution drives operational beat
* Execution pick-up in EPC biz supports revenue growth: Standalone revenue grew 26% YoY to INR6.8b in 3QFY18, ahead of our e..
Better Operational Performance on Cost Rationalisation
India Cements (ICL) has reported a better-than-estimated performance mainly owing to substantial reduction in st..
Distribution network expansion on track
Vadodara capacity expansion to aid growth; Varanasi and Sri City’s expansion pushed ahead
* Revenue in-line; EBITDA ..
* Revenue grew strongly by 33% yoy to Rs22.8bn (Emkay Est: Rs20.4bn; Consensus Est: Rs21bn), supported by growth in Automotive, Motorcycle, UPS, Telecom and Other Infrast..
Strong quarter; expect the trend to continue in 4Q
* Revenue in-line; strong beat on EBITDA and PAT: ESC’s overall revenue increased 12.2% YoY to INR12b (est. o..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
PNB scam: CII for hi-tech control systems, privatising PSBs
How gut bacteria may increase obesity risk
HTC reduces its US staff, merges VR, smartphone units
Samsung Galaxy S9 promo leaked before launch
Messi, Suarez on mark as Barcelona cruise past Girona
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface