Company of the “Future”
Long runway of growth justifies expensive near-term valuations
* Future Consumer (FCL) is an integrated consumer company havin..
* JK Cement's operating performance was in line with estimate with EBITDA coming in at Rs1.7bn against estimate of Rs1.71bn and OPM at 15.1% against estimate of 15.3%..
Laurus Labs (Laurus) is a research and development driven pharmaceutical company and mainly manufactures APIs (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients) for ARV (Antiretroviral)..
Structurally secure; but near-term headwinds
We met SHKL’s management to understand recent business developments and growth opportunities. Key takeaways:
Outlook remains strong
We recently interacted with the management of Kansai Nerolac Paints (KNPL) to understand the developments in the company and in the sector. KNP..
* Consolidated revenue grew by 17% yoy to Rs40.5bn (Emkay Est: Rs37.9bn; Consensus Est: Rs38.7bn), supported by ~50% yoy growth in TBR volume due to increasing radializat..
* On the daily chart, the stock has given breakout of its “Downward Sloping Trend line” which signifies an upside moment can be witnessed.
* Moreover, on a..
*JLR’s Feb-2018 wholesales below estimate at 56.9k units Land Rover volumes increase by 5.7% YoY; Jaguar volumes up by 0.9% YoY
* JLR’s wholesale volumes g..
* Revenue grew by 15% yoy to Rs73.1bn (Emkay Est: Rs71.1bn; Consensus Est: Rs72.2bn), led by 16% volume growth. Management expects momentum to persist with double-digit g..
We attended the SBI’s subsidiaries day represented by chief executives of nonlending business and key RRBs. Key takeaways from the session were (i) Improve engageme..
* Advanced Enzymes Tech. Ltd. (ADVENZY) Q3FY18 results were above our estimate on all front. The company’s revenue stood at Rs1.08bn, up 72.6% yoy (Emkay Est. Rs979..
Revenue growth at the cusp of revival
Print business valued attractively at 11x FY19E EPS
* Ad revenue is likely to grow at a CAGR of 10% over FY18-20 (FICCI esti..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Need long-term view to resolve fuel price rise issue: Ravi Shankar Prasad
India-Morocco cooperation in Renewable Energy get Cabinet nod
Cabinet approves pact with Singapore in field of personnel Management
Cabinet approves pact with Denmark on food safety cooperation
Cabinet okays MoU with France in field of renewable energy
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface