Good show; Re-rating hinges on consistency, JIO’s strategy
* Dish TV reported strong numbers after few quarters of dismal performance. Subscription r..
Remediation work complete
Looking forward to USFDA inspection
We visited IPCA Laboratories’ (IPCA) API site at Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh to understand the remed..
Revenue, TCV, Margins All Impress, BUY stays
TCS reported an excellent 1QFY19, with revenue, EBIT margin and net profit all coming in above our estimates. Revenue in C..
Asset monetization plans to deleverage balance sheet
Expect execution CAGR of 26% over FY18-20
Balance sheet improvement via monetization of assets: Sadbhav Infras..
JLR’s June-2018 wholesales below estimate at 37.5k
Deferred purchase in China due to import duty cut impacts sales
* JLR’s wholesale volumes decl..
Execution intact valuation unwarranted
* Hexaware went up by over 20% in yesterday’s trade (closed 8% high) without any filling or announcement. The likely..
Adj. EBITDA rises 21% QoQ to INR5.6b (27% beat)
* Revenue grew 8% QoQ to INR16.6b (7% beat), mainly on the back of subscription revenue growth.
One year down, another possible buyback
HCLT – to consider buyback; some details of the 2017 buyback
* HCLT has announced that the Board will meet on ..
Acquisition offers instant synergies
Penetration into European market
* Maintain BUY with Street-high TP. Expect strong EPS growth in optic fiber business. I..
Quess Corp: Outside the touchlines?
Invests in a football team to strengthen branding initiatives Quess Corp announced that it has invested in East Bengal Club, a foot..
The sun is rising again…
Sun TV is in a phase of robust earnings growth after a long period of political uncertainty. Although the company has been losing marke..
Expect strong volume growth
We met management of Gujarat Gas (GUJGA). Key highlights from our meeting.
* Gujarat is one of the..
Budget expectation, Q3 results to guide Indian equities
China set to post slowest growth in 28 years in 2018, more stimulus seen
Kuwaiti oil minister calls sector spending plans `optimistic`: Media
Paris informs Tokyo it wants Renault and Nissan to integrate: Nikkei
General Motors Co warns workers in Brazil on losses, tough turnaround plan
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface