Pick-up seen in Recruitment and 99acres
Sold a small stake in Zomato to Ant Financial
* 3Q largely in line: 3QFY18 standalone revenue grew 22% YoY to INR2,272m, l..
Bajaj Auto‟s (BJAUT) 3QFY18 performance matched EE with 18% yoy EBITDA growth. EBITDA margins at 19.3% came in 33bps ahead of EE, but were a bit weak considering that 3..
For the quarter ended Dec 2017, Jagran Prakashan Ltd. reported a fall in profitability with net profit contracting by 12% YoY to Rs.78 crs and increased 28% sequentially...
Revenue lower than expected; Margins surprised positively
* GSK Pharma’s (GLXO) 3QFY18 sales increased marginally by 2% YoY (-16% QoQ) to INR7b (10% miss). Othe..
Strong quarter, expansion plan on track
Mold-Tek Packaging reported robust Q3FY18 result, as Consolidated Net revenue and Net profit increased by 24.8% and 84.6% yoy r..
* EBITDA margin expanded by 100bps qoq to 11.1% (Emkay Est: 10.5%; Consensus Est: 10.5%). The company was able to offset the impact of higher discounts through better mix..
EBITDA significantly above estimate; core GRM at USD6.8/bbl
* MRPL’s 3QFY18 EBITDA was INR17.5b (+52% YoY, +93% QoQ), significantly above our estimate of INR11.5..
Supreme Industries (SIL) posted an in-line operating performance for 3QFY18 with 19%/15% yoy growth in volume/revenues driven by the pipe and industrial segments. However..
* Results below estimates – SSG at 1.4%; Revenue at Rs 9.6bn, down 5% yoy. EBITDA margins at 8.2%, up 150bps yoy, aided by improved cost control; APAT at Rs 330mn, ..
Despite higher volumes in conductor and TSO segments, Apar Industries’ (APR) 3QFY18 EBITDA slid 9% yoy on increased RM costs and highly competitive pricing in the c..
Higher Sales Volume Drives Performance; Maintain BUY
Led by higher-than-expected sales volume and higher average NCR, HeidelbergCement India (HCIL) has reported a heal..
Operational performance disappoints
* Operating performance below expectations: Cummins India’s (KKC) 3QFY18 revenue was flat YoY at INR13.5b, below our estimat..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Railway`s operating ratio crosses 111 per cent-mark in July
Smart Industrial Port City project begins in Odisha port
Global cues, rupee to chart course of equity indices (Market Outlook)
Iran says no OPEC member can take over its share of oil exports
Walmart acquires 77% stake in Flipkart Group
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface