* Triveni Turbine (TRIV)’s operational performance was below our and consensus expectations. Revenues declined by 16% yoy impacted by delays in execution and deferm..
Well placed to seize abundant opportunities in the South
Remain upbeat on medium-term business prospects; Buy
* The government has lined up a strong awarding pipeli..
In its recent interaction with analysts, Escorts management shared its vision 2022 – 2.5x revenue (over FY17) with more than 10% revenue coming from exports, achiev..
Strong core performance to continue
Expect USD11.5/bbl of GRM in FY19-20
* As we had pointed out in our earlier report, Latin Touch, November 2017, structurally po..
Good show in 2017, TP raised
* We maintain BUY on VBL with our new street-high TP of Rs902. The 2017 profit increased 31% backed by strong international business perf..
Akzo Nobel NV, the world’s largest paint company, operates in India through its subsidiary Akzo Nobel India (Akzo) operating primarily in the decorative paint segme..
GESCO has reported moderate set of numbers for Q3FY18 despite improvement in macroeconomic environment, up-trend in shipping cycle and winter in the West. This is primari..
Asian Granito India Ltd.(AGIL) is a Gujarat based company established in the year 2000, the company has emerged as one of the largest ceramic tile com..
Marico’s 3QFY18 results came in ahead of estimates, as the company brought in robust domestic performance and costs came in lower than expectations. The company&rsq..
Comp any Background
Black Rose Industries Limited (BRIL), promoted by Mr Anup Jatia of Mumbai (originally from Japan) has recently entered niche business of manufactur..
Massive growth opportunity available to sustain premium valuations
We met Page Industries’ (PAG) management, post which we have turned even more optimistic abou..
* Camlin Fine Sciences' (CFIN) consolidated revenue grew by 54% yoy to Rs2.06bn (Emkay Est. Rs1.97bn) on the back of strong growth traction across key segments like A..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
SMA Solar CEO steps down, to be replaced by deputy
Kuwait Airways signs agreement to buy eight Airbus A330-800neo planes
BMW teams up with Sweden`s Northvolt, Umicore for electric car batteries
Novo Nordisk could close biopharma acquisition this year - CEO
Bayer may outsource some drug research - works council
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface