No good news is bad news
* Infosys’ revenue growth of 2.3%/0.9% qoq in CC/USD terms is largely in line with our estimates of 2.0/1.0% growth . EBIT margin ..
Indusind Bank (IndusB) demonstrated strong performance for Q1FY19 on both financial and operational fronts. NII grew by 19.6% YoY, C/I ratio reduced to 44.2% and the bank..
* Compared to the weak exit for FY18 (0.6% QoQ CC), we expect acceleration in growth, led by seasonal strength, resulting in 2.3% QoQ CC growth in 1QFY19.
Buyback announced; to return ~40% of cash to shareholders
* HCLT’s board approved the buyback of 2.61% of paid-up equity (~36m shares) at INR1,100, implyi..
Beat on all fronts
* TCS Q1FY19 results were better than expected on all fronts against our/street estimates. TCS reported 4.1%/1.6% qoq revenue growth in CC/USD..
Operating Performance Remains Healthy; Maintain BUY
IndusInd Bank continued to deliver a healthy performance across operational metrics in 1QFY19. In line with our est..
* We expect CYL’s USD revenue to decline 1.8% QoQ in 1QFY19. In the core services business, CYL’s revenue is expected to increase by 2.1% QoQ (3.4% QoQ ..
* VST Tillers Tractors Ltd. (VTTL) was established in the year 1967 by the VST Group of companies, a well known century old business house in South India.
Restructuring could be win-win for all
Expect value unlocking for TTCH’s shareholders
* Media reports indicate that the Tata group is evaluating the se..
Controlled opex supports operating performance; asset quality stable
* IndusInd Bank's (IIB) 1QFY19 PAT grew 24% YoY to INR10.4b (marginally below our estim..
Kick-starts the year on a strong footing
* 1QFY19 demonstrates gradual momentum pick-up:
TCS' CC revenue grew 9.1% YoY (est. of 8.3%), led by the comebac..
There is nothing new under the sun
* IIB has reported PAT growth of ~23.8% yoy to Rs. 10.35bn, in-line with our estimates at Rs10.07bn, aided by steady credit gr..
Budget expectation, Q3 results to guide Indian equities
China set to post slowest growth in 28 years in 2018, more stimulus seen
Kuwaiti oil minister calls sector spending plans `optimistic`: Media
Paris informs Tokyo it wants Renault and Nissan to integrate: Nikkei
General Motors Co warns workers in Brazil on losses, tough turnaround plan
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface