* On Friday, NSE-NIFTY continued prior daily up trend and recorded fresh life-time-high of 9,218.40 level, but later due to profit booking at higher levels index surrendered initial gains and slipped to 9,148 mark. Later NIFTY oscillated in 9,150-9,170 range and finally closed the session at 9,160 level with gain of 6 points.
* NSE Cash segment has reported turnover of Rs31,890 crore as compared to Rs24,579 crore earlier.
* Overall market breadth turned negative, where 706 stocks advanced against 955 declined stocks.
* Mixed trend was observed across all the sectoral indices during the day. FMCG index emerged as a top gainer with the increase of 2.6% and PSU Bank index emerged as a top loser with the decrease of 1.8%.
* NSE-NIFTY ended holiday truncated week on positive note, where after oscillating in 158 points (i.e. in 9,060-9,218 range) index closed on life-time-high level with the rise of 2.5%. As mentioned earlier, our technical view will remain positive on NIFTY, where sustenance above the break-out line (i.e. placed around 9,120 level) will bring broad based rally in market. On the lower side, psychological mark- 9,000 will continue to work as key support level for NIFTY. However, on the higher side, index will face major resistance at around 9,500 level.
* As for the day, support is placed at around 9,100 and then at 9,050 levels, while resistance is observed at 9,220 and then around at 9,300 levels.
ICICIBANK (LTP: 281) SELL
For today’s trade, short position can be initiated at Rs 283 for target of Rs 277 with a strict stop loss of Rs 286. Traders are advised to avoid early morning whipsaw.
ONGC (LTP: 190) BUY
For today’s trade, long position can be initiated at Rs 189 for target of Rs 195 with a strict stop loss of Rs 187. Traders are advised to avoid early morning whipsaw.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More Reliance Securities Ltd disclaimer at http://www.rsec.co.in/disclaimer
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer