* The Nifty index trimmed all the gains of the morning session and close below the 10000 mark, settled at 9984.80 with loosing of 32.15 points.
* On an hourly chart, the index has given a gap up opening but failed to accelerate the positive momentum and moved in a southward direction.
* However, the index has tested a support of its 50 hours exponential moving average and just closed above the 23.6% Fibonacci Retracement level, placed at 9977.64.
* A MACD indicator is showing a negative crossover on an hourly chart which points out for a negative breath in the index.
* Based on the above technical parameters, we are expecting a higher side resistance level at 10060 while downside support comes at 9940 level.
Bank Nifty Outlook
* The market breadth was negative at end of the session, the BankNifty closed at 24107.45 with loosing of 240 points.
* On a daily chart, the index has formed the Bearish Engulfing candlestick pattern which is a bearish reversal sign.
* Moreover, the index has breached below its 20 & 50 days exponential moving average which suggests a weakness in the counter and may continue its downward move.
* The MACD indicator is showing a negative crossover on an hourly chart which points out for a negative breath in the index.
* Based on the above technical parameters, we are expecting a higher side resistance level at 24480 while downside support comes at 24000 level.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More choiceindia Disclaimer http://www.choiceindia.com/disclaimer.aspx
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer