Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* USDINR Futures closed at 69.4125, down 0.014% on Thursday.
* Yen trades near its lowest level in almost a week as risk sentiment improves on hopes the U.S. may delay a plan to impose tariffs on Mexico. Japanese bond traders to seek cues from the central bank’s debt-buying operation at 10:10am in Tokyo.
* The US Dollar under pressure as investors wait jobs data later in the day backed by expectation of a possible Fed rate cut to support slowing economy.
* The yen and franc could benefit if global trade conflicts spur a slowdown in crossborder direct-investment activity, according to Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
* Sovereign bonds are set for a fourth weekly gain after the central bank cut rates on Thursday and eased its stance to accommodative. The yield on 10-year bonds fell 9bps to close at 6.93% on Thursday after touching 6.87%, the lowest level since November 2017.
* Global Funds Buy Net 32.8b of India Equity Derivatives Thursday.
* Global Funds Sell Net INR14.5b India Stocks on Thursday: NSE.
* Foreign Investors Buy Net INR1.36B of Indian Equities on June 4.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More Geojit Financial Services Ltd Disclaimer https://www.geojit.com/disclaimer
SEBI Registration Number: INH200000345
Views express by all participants area for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer