Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* Rupee ended at 68.54 a dollar yesterday, up 15 paise from its previous close of 68.89.
* FBIL set reference rate of dollar at 68.5855 and for Euro at 77.2931.
* June Trade Gap Narrows to $15.3B; Exports -9.7% y/y to $25.0b, imports -9.1%y/y to $40.3b.
* Global Funds Buy Net INR15.9b India Equity Derivatives Monday; Global Funds Sell Net INR2.16b of India Stocks on Monday: NSE
* Yield on 7.26% bonds maturing Jan 2029 at 6.43% on July 15.
* US dollar was little changed against a basket of currencies ahead of major data.
* In economic news, US retail sales is due in the later part of the day.
* Euro edged lower while UK's pound hovered near six month low on Brexit tensions.
* Japan’s yen supported as U.S. Treasury yields fall, market players looking for direction from the cross market.
* The People's Bank of China has set the Yuan reference rate at 6.8710 versus Monday's fix of 6.8677.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More Geojit Financial Services Ltd Disclaimer https://www.geojit.com/disclaimer
SEBI Registration Number: INH200000345
Views express by all participants area for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer