The dollar traded lower against a basket of major currencies easing off session highs as US bond yields pared some of their gains but remained well supported. The U.S. dollar index, fell 0.11% to 90.06.
USD/JPY fell 0.39% to Y108.94 as investors piled into safehaven yen amid risk-off sentiment.
GBP/USD rose 0.38% to $1.3929 after the Bank of England stood pat on interest rates but signalled that rate hikes could be needed earlier than expected as the rapid pace of inflation continued.
GBP/USD rose to a session high of $1.4065 before paring gains.
EUR/USD rose 0.02% to $1.2264 USD/INR opens at 64.50 above the previous close of 64.44.Prices corrected and made an intraday low of 64.28. But in the latter part price pullback making a high of 64.57 and closed at 64.40. If prices sustain above 64.20 we might see prices testing 64.65 levels.
USDINR Technical Outlook
* Prices break above the lower low lower high pattern and closed above the swing high placed at 64.26 * ADX=18 and RSI near resistance indicating prices might remain range bond
* Trend to remain bullish till 64.20 is not broken on the downside
* If prices sustain above 64.20 we might see prices testing 64.65 levels
EURINR Technical Outlook
* After making bearish engulfing pattern are heading down and closed below 79
* RSI heading downward and negative divergence in MACD histogram indicating at short term correction
* Trend to remain bullish till 77 is not broken on the downside
* If prices sustain below 79 we might see prices testing 78.50 levels
GBPINR Technical Outlook
* After making an evening star pattern prices are heading down
* Negative divergence in RSI and negative slope in MACD histogram is indicating at short term correction
* Trend to remain bullish till 88.50 is not broken on downside
* If prices sustain below 89.90 we might we prices testing 89.20
JPYINR Technical Outlook
* Prices breakout above the lower high lower low pattern and closed above the swing high placed at 58.64
* ADX=32 +DMI>-DMI indicating strong bull trend and RSI,MACD breaking above the consolidation indicating strong bullish momentum
* Trend to remain bullish till 58 is not broken on the downside
* If prices sustain above 58.60 we might see prices testing 59 levels
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More GEPLCapital Ltd Disclaimer www.geplcapital.com/Disclaimer.aspx & SEBI Registration number is INH000000081.
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer