Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* USDINR trading range for the day is 69.53-70.06.
* Rupee ended with gains on buying by nationalised banks likely on behalf of oil importers.
* India’s trade deficit widened to $15.36 billion in May from a year ago, the trade ministry said in a statement.
* India’s wholesale food prices index for May rose 5.10% year-over-year, compared to 4.95% in April.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 79.01-80.1.
* Euro rose as the greenback remained on the back foot amid expectations for the Federal Reserve to cuts interest rates later this year.
* Euro area private sector expanded at the fastest pace so far this year in June, as the contraction in manufacturing was offset by the improvement in the service sector.
* Germany's private sector growth remained unchanged in June, flash data from IHS Markit showed.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 88.45-89.63.
* GBP gained as dollar was on the back foot as traders remained cautious about the prospects of trade talks between US and China at this week’s G20 summit.
* UK consumer spending is forecast to grow at the slowest pace in six years.
* UK net borrowing decreased in May, but was more than expected, figures from the Office for National Statistics showed.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 64.95-65.32.
* JPY remained in range as dollar was pressured as a safe haven in times of political angst, as tensions grew between Iran and the United States.
* Japan's Vice Finance Minister Asakawa: Currency issues have been discussed in G20. Japan's stance is trade, FX policy shouldn't be mixed
* BoJ 10-Year Yield Target 0.000% as expected and unchanged in JuneMarket Snaps
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer