Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* USDINR trading range for the day is 68.83-69.18.
* Rupee traded in range on selling by exporters but oil bids and a strong greenback may support.
* The Reserve Bank of India’s change in monetary policy stance effectively equates to an additional 25-basis-point (bps) rate cut, Governor Shaktikanta Das said.
* The comments fueled market speculation over whether the central bank is nearing an end to its current rate-cutting cycle, after three moves this year.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 77.16-77.75.
* Euro traded in range as dollar seen supported as investors tempered their expectations for deep U.S. interest rate cuts this month
* Italy's current account surplus increased in May from previous year, data from Bank of Italy showed.
* The euro area current account surplus increased in May, data from the European Central Bank showed
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 85.66-86.64.
* GBP trading in range as traders were still focused on the growing risks of a no-deal Brexit.
* The UK budget deficit widened to the highest June level in four years on bigger government spending, the Office for National Statistics reported.
* UK retail sales recovered unexpectedly in June suggesting that wage growth boosted household spending at the end of the second quarter.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 63.64-64.26.
* JPY traded in range as the dollar rose as fears of a larger-than-expected 50-basis-point interest rate cut in July abated.
* BOJ Kuroda: Important for public to have confidence in Central Banks
* BOJ Kuroda: Seeking price stability with no political pressure
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer