* USDINR trading range for the day is 71.54-72.1
* Rupee traded in range amid a narrower trade deficit from October on the domestic front and a rate cut by China's central bank.
* India has depended on monetary policy to support its economy growing at its slowest pace in six years
* Finance Minister in Lok Sabha says Govt is plans to meet fiscal deficit target of 3.3%
* EURINR trading range for the day is 79.2-79.77.
* Euro traded in range as traders looked to whether Washington and Beijing can soon sign off on a deal to end a trade war
* Eurozone's inflation slowed in October to its lowest level in nearly three years, latest data from the Eurostat confirmed.
* The euro area trade surplus declined in September on higher imports, data from Eurostat showed.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 92.36-93.7.
* GBP gained as Brexit Party candidates stood down from over 40 seats not held by the Conservative Party
* United Kingdom outlook downgraded to negative from stable by Moody's
* UK retail sales decreased in October as a now-delayed Brexit deadline approached, defying expectations for an increase
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 65.74-66.18
* JPY remained under pressure amid optimism that US and China may soon end their trade war.
* BOJ policymakers in October debated whether extra easing measures should be taken in case momentum toward achieving inflation target is lost.
* Japan's industrial production grew more than initially estimated in September, final data from the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry showed.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer