Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* USDINR trading range for the day is 68.52-68.98.
* Rupee ended with losses on buying by nationalised banks likely on behalf of oil importers amid FII outflows from local stocks.
* The greenback steadied after stronger-than-expected and yet tame US inflation data tempered the prospect of an aggressive Fed interest rate cut this year.
* India’s dominant services activity contracted for the first time in more than a year in June, dragged down by slowing new business growth.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 77.2-77.54.
* Euro remained in range constrained by expectations for a dovish European Central Bank meeting next week.
* Investors are more bearish on the euro, since U.S. Treasury yields look set to remain among the highest in developed markets despite future Fed rate cuts.
* Policymakers at the ECB agreed that they needed to be ready to ease the policy stance further, as uncertainties were likely to continue in the coming months
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 85.11-86.42.
* GBP remained under pressure hampered by persistent worries over Brexit.
* Poor economic data and signals from the Bank of England that it could cut interest rates instead of raising them as previously expected have also hit the pound.
* UK house prices declined for the first time this year in July, reports said citing data from property website Rightmove.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 63.45-64.05.
* JPY remained in range as the dollar edged higher with its potential upside limited by expectations the Federal Reserve will cut interest rates at next week’s policy meeting.
* Investors expect the Fed to reduce its key rate by 25 basis points and make another cut in September.
* Japan's industrial production grew at a less-than-initially-estimated rate in May, final data from the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry showed.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer