* USDINR trading range for the day is 68.46-68.92.
* Rupee rose to over one-week high on optimism over sharp fall in crude oil prices and India's economic growth.
* Investors heightened sentiments after a considerable moderation in oil prices and hope of robust first quarter corporate earnings.
* Investors shrugged-off trade tension and resumed buying on optimism over a strong June quarterly performance.
* SELL USDINR JUL 2018 @ 68.58 SL 68.70 TGT 68.44-68.36. NSE
* EURINR trading range for the day is 79.57-81.23.
* Euro remained under pressure as dollar firmed as the U.S. Labor Department's expectation-beating inflation report boosted confidence in the world's top economy.
* ECB defended its 2.6 trillion-euro bond-buying program before the EU’s top court from accusations it was bankrolling governments and endangering taxpayer money.
* Germany's consumer price inflation slowed as initially estimated in June, though slightly, final data from Destatis showed.
* SELL EURINR JUL 2018 @ 79.90 SL 80.15 TGT 79.56-79.35. NSE
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 90.33-91.22.
* GBP dropped as investors tried to gauge whether the resignation of two ministers over PM May’s Brexit plans would affect an expected interest rate hike this summer.
* The currency’s weakness was limited, however, as investors were wary of taking large bets before more clarity on the Brexit negotiations emerged.
* Tentative signs of a recovery in Britain’s economy after a sluggish spell have lifted expectations of an August interest rate hike to more than 60 percent
* SELL GBPINR JUL 2018 @ 90.30 SL 90.70 TGT 89.98-89.65. NSE
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 60.65-61.81.
* JPY dropped as the dollar gained after the latest U.S. economic data reaffirmed expectations that the Federal Reserve will hike interest rates two more times this year.
* Japan's tertiary activity index increased for the second straight month in May, though marginally, data from the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry showed.
* Core machine orders in Japan fell 3.7 percent on month in May, the Cabinet Office said - coming in at 907.9 billion yen.
* SELL JPYINR JUL 2018 @ 60.85 SL 61.20 TGT 60.56-60.22. NSE
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer