Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* Rupee ended at 68.69 a dollar on Friday, down 25 paise from its previous close of 68.44.
* FBIL set reference rate of dollar at 68.5855 and for Euro at 77.2931.
* On the data side, India will release June wholesale price inflation and trade data for June today.
* Forex Reserves Rise $2.2b to $429.9b in Week Ended July 5.
* Global Funds Buy Net INR11.6b India Equity Derivatives July 12; Global Funds Sell Net INR8.5b of India Stocks on July 12: NSE
* Yield on 7.26% bonds maturing Jan 2029 at 6.49% on July 12.
* US dollar was steady as to take cues from the key economic data from China.
* In economic news, US retail sales is due on Tuesday.
* Euro traded unchanged while UK's pound waited more cues from Brexit.
* China's Q2 GDP numbers slowed to 6.2%; the weakest in at least 27 years.
* The People's Bank of China has set the Yuan reference rate at 6.8677 versus Friday's fix of 6.8662.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More Geojit Financial Services Ltd Disclaimer https://www.geojit.com/disclaimer
SEBI Registration Number: INH200000345
Views express by all participants area for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer