Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* On an hourly chart, USDINR has gained with 0.25% in last trading session.
* Moreover, price has pulled back from Bollinger band median given a positive breakout from upper Bollinger band.
* Moreover, pair has shifted above 21*50days SMA, which adds more strength for bullish trend in upcoming session.
* In addition, momentum indicator RSI(14) has sustained near 60.5 and another indicator Commodity Channel Index is at positive zone, which further witnessed bullish move in the price.
* So based on the above structure, we expect up side move towards 69.00 in USDINR for the day.
* JPYINR has closed slightly positive on last trading session and closed with gain of 0.12%.
* On an hourly timeframe, pair has traded above 21*50 days SMA, which is another significance for bullish move in the prices of the pair. Moreover, price has given a positive breakout to upper Bollinger band, which is a another signal for bullish market.
* In additions, a momentum indicator RSI (14) has shifted above 50 and another indicator CCI(14) has also shifted on the positive zone.
* So based on the above analysis, we expect bullish move in JPYINR towards 63.90 level.
* GBPINR has been declined by 0.74% in the previous trading session .
* On the daily chart, pair has continued movement below Bollinger band median line which is 20 days SMA and it adds more strength for bearish movement in near term.
* Moreover, pair has traded below 21 and 100 days EMA also price has closed below Parabolic sar, which adds pressure to move the price in negative side.
* Furthermore, a momentum indicator RSI(14) has moved under oversold zone with negative crossover.
* Hence, Based on above technical structure we expect bearish movement towards 85.40 level in GBPINR future.
* On the daily timeframe, EURINR pair has declined by 0.22% in the last trading day.
* Moreover, pair has traded below median line of Bollinger Band and Parabolic sar, which adds more bearish sentiments for the price.
* On the other hand, an oscillator MACD has moved below zero line and another momentum indicator RSI(14) has closed below a range of 50, which witnessed downtrend in the pairs.
* On the basis of above structure, we expect further negative move from some peaks in Pair towards 77.25 level.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More choiceindia Disclaimer https://choicebroking.in/disclaimer
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer