* USDINR trading range for the day is 65.29-65.71.
* Rupee dropped on buying by oil importers and on fears on-going conflict in the Middle-East may push oil prices higher
* India’s annual wholesale price inflation slightly eased in March, helped by a fall in food prices, government data showed.
* Annual wholesale price inflation last month eased to 2.47 percent from a year earlier, a shade lower than a provisional 2.48 percent rise in February.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 80.36-81.45.
* Euro dropped as the dollar slipped lower as markets assessed the fallout from U.S.-led missile strikes on Syria.
* The euro area trade surplus increased in February as the decline in imports was bigger than the fall in exports, Eurostat reported.
* Germany's consumer price inflation accelerated in March, as initially estimated, final data from Destatis showed.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 93.01-94.19.
* GBP remained supported amid mounting geopolitical tensions and U.S.-China trade talks.
* Expectations of a rate rise from the Bank of England have been a major driver of sterling’s gains in recent days.
* A raft of British economic data including crucial numbers on the state of the labour market are due.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 60.75-61.39.
* JPY gained as the dollar dipped as markets weighed the impact of strikes on Syria by the United States and its allies at the weekend.
* The Bank of Japan mostly held an optimistic view on regional economies, in a sign of its conviction over a broadening recovery.
* BOJ Governor Haruhiko Kuroda stressed his resolve to maintain the central bank’s massive stimulus program to achieve his elusive 2 percent inflation target.
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer