Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* USDINR trading range for the day is 69.74-70.18.
* Rupee dropped tracking intervention by RBI to curb volatility in the market amid expectation of an export oriented Budget.
* The greenback turned strong as an upbeat US retail sales data allayed some of the fears of a sharp downturn in the world's largest economy.
* India's May trade deficit was steady at $15.4 billion compared to $15.3 billion in the previous month. # RBI Reference Rate for USDINR was at 69.1713.
* BUY USDINR JUN 2019 @ 69.50 SL 69.38 TGT 69.65-69.78. NSE
* EURINR trading range for the day is 78.26-78.89.
* Euro remained under pressure as the dollar climbed after encouraging retail sales data for May released ahead of a Federal Reserve policy meeting
* Germany's wholesale price inflation slowed in May after accelerating in April, figures from Destatis showed.
* Italy's consumer price inflation slowed more than initially estimated to a 13-month low in May, final data from the statistical office Istat showed.
* RBI Reference Rate for EURINR was at 77.7024.
* BUY EURINR JUN 2019 @ 77.75 SL 77.55 TGT 77.95-78.20. NSE
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 87.78-88.54.
* GBP dropped as investors trimmed their positions after Brexiteer Boris Johnson moved closer to becoming the next Prime Minister.
* Investors are concerned that May’s successor will lead Britain out of the European Union with no deal in place on their future trading relations.
* The British Chambers of Commerce downgraded its growth outlook for next year as unwinding of historically-high inventory levels.
* RBI Reference Rate for GBPINR was at 90.4756.
* BUY GBPINR JUN 2019 @ 88.20 SL 88.00 TGT 88.45-88.65. NSE
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 64.27-64.59.
* JPY dropped as the dollar surged as retail sales picked up in May, indicating a rebound in the American economy.
* Japan's industrial production grew moderately in April, as initially estimated, final data from the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry showed.
* Japan's tertiary activity increased for the first time in three months in April, data from the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry showed.
* RBI Reference Rate for JPYINR was at 62.52.
* BUY JPYINR JUN 2019 @ 63.45 SL 63.25 TGT 63.58-63.70. NSE
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More LKP Securities Ltd Disclaimer http://www.lkpsec.com/
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer