USDINR price has so far sustained below the trend-line breakdown point which induced constant selling pressure.
On the daily chart, price ..
Last week rupee appreciated by 0.7 percent as dollar index weakened by 0.03 percent. The manufacturing PMI for Dec’17 came in..
USD/INR might test 63 levels
The dollar continued to languish at there-month lows on Thursday as an upbeat labor market report failed spark a reb..
Yesterday rupee appreciated by 0.17 percent as dollar index weakened by 0.34 percent. Yesterday rupee hit a fresh two and half year..
News & Analysis
* USDINR traded lower continuing the down trend with prices breaking important support at 63.75. The positive equity indices and strong ..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 63.37-63.87.
* Rupee jumped to over 30-month high on selling by foreign banks likely for foreign investors' fund i..
Euro hovered around 1.2 mark against the greenback, underpinned by solid German macroeconomic data. The Country`s unemployment rate hit a record low of 5.5% i..
* The dollar rebounded from nearly four-week lows against a basket of major currencies on Wednesday buoyed by bullish economic data stoking investor..
USDINR price has given rising trendline breakdown on the daily chart which suggests the reversal of the previous trend.
On the daily char..
Yesterday rupee depreciated by 0.05 percent as dollar index strengthened by 0.32 percent. Yesterday rupee slid from a two and half ..
• USDINR traded firm witnessed marginal recovery from recent lows with rebound in dollar index. The buying from PSUs and oil importers also kept prices hig..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
White metal dips on feeble global cues 20/07/2018
Zinc futures up on rising demand 20/07/2018
Investors buy big in bonds, flee gold in large numbers : BAML
Indian Railways to have 100% bio-toilets by 2019
Multi modal terminal on Ganga at Varanasi nearing completion
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface