Yesterday rupee appreciated by 0.25 percent despite dollar index strengthening by 0.35 percent. India’s 10 year bond yield d..
Technical View :
USDINR Closed down on Thursday after after showing a strength in previous trading sessions and taking rising trend line support.
* USDINR trading range for the day is 64.94-65.36.
* Rupee gained after RBI reduced the country's inflation projection in its first bi-monthly monetary ..
Dollar index close at 89.79 down by -0.08 on a back of negative Non-Manufacturing PMI data yesterday.
EUR/USD made a high of 1.2315 in European t..
USDINR rebound on Wednesday after showing a long correction in previous trading sessions.
On the daily chart, pair has been moving within..
Yesterday rupee depreciated by 0.08 percent despite dollar index weakening by 0.06. India’s 10 year bond yield declined by 7..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 64.96-65.54.
* Rupee depreciated as accelerating trade dispute between the US and China led to overseas funds moving o..
The dollar rose on Tuesday, led by gains against the yen and Swiss franc, the index was up by +0.16 % to close at 89.85. The Trump administration is..
* World market remained volatile on US led trade war with China after China increased tariff on US imports. The US President Trump's comments on Amazon.com..
USDINR close down on Tuesday after showing a strength in previous trading sessions.
On the daily chart, pair has been moving within a ris..
Yesterday rupee appreciated by 0.2 percent despite dollar index strengthened by 0.16. India’s 10 year bond yield declined b..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 65.06-65.36.
* Rupee appreciated on bunched up dollar flows and selling ahead of auction for foreign portfolio investo..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Cardamom trading range for the day is 945.4-997.2 - Kedia Commodity
There has been increase in risks to financial frauds : Report
33 new initiatives taken by government to boost education sector : Minister
Nickel , Natural gas , Silver , Lead , Aluminum Commodity Report Of 19/6/2018 By Enrich Commodities
Prime Minister to hold direct talk with farmers via “Narendra Modi App”
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface