Yesterday rupee depreciated by 0.08 percent despite dollar index weakening by 0.06. India’s 10 year bond yield declined by 7..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 64.96-65.54.
* Rupee depreciated as accelerating trade dispute between the US and China led to overseas funds moving o..
The dollar rose on Tuesday, led by gains against the yen and Swiss franc, the index was up by +0.16 % to close at 89.85. The Trump administration is..
* World market remained volatile on US led trade war with China after China increased tariff on US imports. The US President Trump's comments on Amazon.com..
USDINR close down on Tuesday after showing a strength in previous trading sessions.
On the daily chart, pair has been moving within a ris..
Yesterday rupee appreciated by 0.2 percent despite dollar index strengthened by 0.16. India’s 10 year bond yield declined b..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 65.06-65.36.
* Rupee appreciated on bunched up dollar flows and selling ahead of auction for foreign portfolio investo..
Last week rupee depreciated by 0.2 as dollar index strengthened by 0.14 after the Indian government announced lower than expected ..
China has slapped extra tariffs of up to 25 percent on 128 U.S. products including frozen pork, as well as on wine and certain fruits and nuts, in r..
USDINR rebounded on Wednesday after showing a long correction in previous trading sessions.
On the daily chart, pair has been moving withi..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 64.83-65.72.
* Rupee dropped low on buying by foreign banks after reports showed that the RBI and government have diss..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
ECB`s Villeroy de Galhau warns of U.S. protectionist threat
Oil prices have been pushed up by a gradually tightening market - Kedia Commodity
Odisha hikes DA for employees, pensioners
Telephone subscribers grew 0.41% in February: TRAI
Modi-Xi meet crucial for stable world trade order: Ficci
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface