* USDINR trading range for the day is 64.79-65.62.
* Rupee gained after Federal Reserve stuck to its outlook of three rate hikes this ..
Forex today was all about the FOMC. Fed raised their target interest rate to 1.50-1.75 pct. The DXY dropped to 89.634 from 90.400, -0.80% for the day..
Yesterday rupee appreciated by 0.05 percent as dollar index weakened by 0.65 percent despite India’s current account deficit..
USDINR has opened on flat note and traded with sideways momentum for the day.
On the daily chart, USDINR has been moving within a expand..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 65.21-65.32.
* Rupee traded with little changed ahead of Federal Reserve's monetary policy decision and..
* USDINR traded steady after witnessing positive openings witnessing buying from oil importers. The US's trade protectionism policy has pushed buying in do..
Forex yesterday saw a positive turnaround in markets ahead of the FOMC decision today. The DXY was back near its neckline resistance at 90.60-70.
On the daily chart, USDINR has been moving within a expanding wedge.
Moreover, Pair has taken support of lower Bollinger band formation ..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 65.13-65.41.
* Rupee traded in the range as investors await monetary policy decision by the US central bank.
Yesterday rupee appreciated by 0.02 percent despite dollar index strengthening by 0.68 percent despite India’s current accou..
US equities rolled over and US yields dropped, taking the Dollar index below the 90.00 support for a low of 89.764 from 90.345 the high.
USDINR is forming a rounding top after a decent rally on its recent move.
Currently price is moving within a expanding wedge however it ..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Railway`s operating ratio crosses 111 per cent-mark in July
Smart Industrial Port City project begins in Odisha port
Global cues, rupee to chart course of equity indices (Market Outlook)
Iran says no OPEC member can take over its share of oil exports
Walmart acquires 77% stake in Flipkart Group
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface