USD/INR FUTURE VIEW
USD/INR futures witnessed positive opening and traded in narrow range for the whole day. Technically, It is making broader pattern and we believe USDINR may retest previous high of 65.25. Buying at lower levels suggest trend to be positive. Any negative positional trade can be taken if it breaks below 64.20.
USDINR settled indecisively yesterday with markets continuing with the range bound trading. Markets opened flat and traded the entire day within the trading range of the previous trading session. The technical picture remains rather inconclusive for now with markets trading within a tight range. However, as long as markets sustain above 64.65 le
USDINR Intraday Outlook
SELL USDINR FUT 64.90-64.95 TGT 64.70 SL 65.05
This is the daily chart of USDINR spot, during the last week the pair has been trading in the range of 64.42 on the downside and 65.00 on the upside, and the range has expanded from the past week, the pair has been in a lower top and lower bottom formation in the daily tim
Political uncertainties in Eurozone & UK pull dollar away from 6-1/2 month low
* The dollar firmed on Tuesday, taking back ground against the euro and sterling which were pressured by political uncertainties in the UK and eurozone. The dollar index rose 0.3 percent to 97.706, pulling furt
In the yesterday’s trading session, USDINR spot depreciated marginally by 0.05 percent tracking losses in the Asian markets as major markets (UK, US and China) were closed which led to thin trading volumes. Furthermore, persistent buying of the dollar by importers and ba
USDINR settled on a marginally bullish note on Friday with dollar sales by FII’s suggested as a possible reason by forex dealers. While the close on Friday was on a bullish note for the rupee, there can be some weakness in today’s trade given the fact that the dollar index is trading higher on account of a better than expected readin
* Last week, USDINR spot appreciated marginally by 0.09 percent owing to fresh selling of the US Dollar by exporters and banks.
* Dovish stance in the recent FOMC meeting minutes acted in favour of Asian markets including India thereby providing support to the Indian Rupee.
* Domestic markets i.e. Sensex and Nifty traded highe
Dollar steady, markets take North Korea missile test in stride
* The dollar was steady in early Asian tr ading on Monday, holding well above last week's 6 - 1/2 - month lows and tak
USDINR Intraday Outlook
In the last week, USDINR spot appreciated marginally by 0.09 percent owing to fresh selling of the US Dollar by exporters and banks. Dovish stance in the recent FOMC meeting minutes acted in favor of Asian markets including India thereby providing support to the Indian Rupee. D
*USDINR trading range for the day is 64.54-64.97.
*Rupee appreciated for third straight day, trading over one-week low on likely buying on foreign banks amid overseas inflows into local stocks.
*RBI outlined the broad contours of a plan to resolve the $150 billion bad debt problem plaguing the country's banks.
USD/INR FUTURE VIEW
USD/INR futures witnessed gap down opening and traded with bearish sentiments throughout the trading session due to profit booking from traders. Technically, It failed to breach resistance of downward sloping trend channel and settled below the same. Momentum Indicator RSI for the 14-day period is poised at 43.04 on Daily charts ind
Respite in dollar move due to weakness in commodity currencies
* The dollar steadied against a basket of major currencies on Thursday, a day after Federal Reserve minutes that dialed down some expectations of the central bank hiking interest rates soon. Commodity currencies got off to a shaky
USDINR spot appreciated by 0.31 percent in the yesterday’s trading session owing to fresh selling of the US Dollar by exporters and banks. Dovish stance in the recent FOMC meeting minutes acted in favor of Asian markets including India thereby providing support to the In
*USDINR trading range for the day is 64.59-65.15.
*Rupee appreciated on likely buying on foreign banks and after minutes of Federal Open Market Committee hinted of gradual rate increase.
*The minutes showed that some central bankers were still watching for evidence that a recent slowdown in growth is temporary.