Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* Turmeric trading range for the day is 6580-6732.
* Turmeric dropped on expectations of higher output in 2018-19 crop season and amid sufficient availability of stocks with farmers.
* However, improvement in export demand and subdued rains in the turmeric growing areas of the country limited the downside.
* Turmeric output for 2018-19 crop season is estimated to reach 13.9 lakh tons in second advance estimates.
* In Nizamabad, a major spot market in AP, the price ended at 6533.35 Rupees dropped -3.6 Rupees.
* Jeera trading range for the day is 17040-17580.
* Jeera prices ended with losses on profit booking amid higher output hopes.
* Jeera prices seen under some pressure with the approach of monsoon raising hope for a better crop this kharif.
* India's cumin seed output in 2018-19 crop season is 5 lakh tons, down 36.3% than the previous year's production of 7.85 lakh tons.
* In Unjha, a key spot market in Gujarat, jeera edged down by -70.75 Rupees to end at 17369.25 Rupees per 100 kg.
* Dhaniya trading range for the day is 6903-7121.
* Dhaniya gained amid good demand from the traders for new season crop due to uptick in exports and on lower new season arrivals.
* Coriander acreage were lower by almost 30-40 per cent due to deficient monsoon rainfall in Gujarat and most parts of Rajasthan
* Arrivals in the current year, according to the market sources are lower by about 20-25 per cent at 1.8 lakh tonnes
* In Kota spot market in Rajasthan the prices gained 15.55 Rupees to end at 7552.65 Rupees per 100 kg.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer