* Turmeric trading range for the day is 5796-6104.
* Turmeric prices gained on fears of delay in harvesting and weak supplies.
* The total area sown under turmeric in Telangana was at 48,315 hectare in the current 2019-20 season
* At the Erode Turmeric Merchants Association Sales yard, finger turmeric was sold at Rs 5,700-7,269 a quintal
* In Nizamabad, a major spot market in AP, the price ended at 6100 Rupees gained 50 Rupees.
* Jeera trading range for the day is 16210-16690.
* Jeera prices gained on good export demand hopes as output in Syria and Turkey.
* Currently, export demand is almost zero and production is expected to increase in the coming season.
* As per data arrivals of jeera in Gujarat is about 30,000 tn compared to 7,500 tn last year same period.
* In Unjha, a key spot market in Gujarat, jeera edged up by 88.1 Rupees to end at 16722.9 Rupees per 100 kg.
* Dhaniya trading range for the day is 6607-6885.
* Dhaniya prices gained due to strong demand between lower production and dwindling stocks.
* Acreage were lower by almost 30-40 per cent
* Govt. estimates coriander output in 2018-19 to be at 5,67,000 tons versus 7,56,000 tones.
* In Kota spot market in Rajasthan the prices gained 175.55 Rupees to end at 7175.55 Rupees per 100 kg.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer