Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* Copper trading range for the day is 417.3-427.3.
* Copper prices gained as China's move to inject liquidity into the financial system boosted expectations of higher demand.
* China's central bank said it will make another big cash injection through open market operations on Thursday, following its biggest-ever net liquidity injection a day earlier.
* China’s economy is expected to cool further this year as domestic demand weakens and exports are hit by U.S. tariffs.
* Warehouse stock for Copper at LME was at 134975mt that is down by -50mt.
* BUY COPPER 28 FEB 2019 @ 422.00 SL 419.00 TGT 425.80-429.00.MCX
* Zinc trading range for the day is 176.2-184.8.
* Zinc prices remained supported amid China's policymakers are pledging to step up stimulus measures this year.
* PBOC is injecting 250 billion yuan ($37 billion) through seven-day reverse bond repurchase agreements and 150 billion yuan through 28-day reverse repos.
* China’s economic growth is expected to slow to 6.3 percent this year, which would be the weakest in 29 years, from an expected 6.6 percent in 2018.
* Warehouse stock for Zinc at LME was at 122875mt that is down by -1325mt.
* BUY ZINC 31 JAN 2019 @ 181.00 SL 179.50 TGT 183.80-186.00.MCX
* Nickel trading range for the day is 806.4-835.4.
* Nickel dropped on profit booking after prices gained amid falling stockpiles and a tightening of time spreads suggested an undersupplied market.
* Stockpiles in exchange warehouses are near multi-year lows and the price of cash nickel surged, suggesting a shortage of nearby material.
* The nickel market will likely be fairly balanced in 2019 after a small deficit of 40,000 tonnes in 2018.
* Warehouse stock for Nickel at LME was at 201384mt that is up by 6mt.
* BUY NICKEL 31 JAN 2019 @ 820.00 SL 812.00 TGT 832.00-844.00.MCX
* Aluminium trading range for the day is 128-133.8.
* Aluminium fell after a vote by U.S. lawmakers cleared the way for sanctions to be lifted on major producer Rusal, potentially increasing supply.
* The U.S. Senate rejected legislation to keep sanctions on companies linked to Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska, including aluminium firm Rusal
* Aluminium maker Norsk Hydro said the Brazilian state of Para had lifted a production embargo on its Alunorte alumina facility.
* Warehouse stock for Aluminium at LME was at 1304000mt that is up by 850mt.
* BUY ALUMINIUM 31 JAN 2019 @ 131.00 SL 129.50 TGT 133.50-136.00.MCX
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants area for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer