Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* Gold trading range for the day is 32103-32473.
* Gold prices steadied amid firmer dollar offset expectations of a pause in the U.S. Federal Reserve’s rate-hiking cycle.
* Fed’s latest report on the economy said businesses across the United States have become less optimistic in recent months.
* PM May narrowly won a confidence vote overnight and invited other party leaders for talks to try to break the impasse on a deal.
* Kazakhstan raised its gold holdings by 5 tonnes to 350.46 tonnes in December, according to the International Monetary Fund.
* BUY GOLD 05 FEB 2019 @ 32250 SL 32150 TGT 32380-32540.MCX
* Silver trading range for the day is 39095-39883.
* Silver dropped on profit booking after prices seen supported on concerns surrounding a U.S. government logjam and Brexit.
* European Central Bank President Mario Draghi said that recent economic developments have been weaker than expected and further monetary stimulus was needed.
* Prices for US imports declined 1% in December, the Bureau of Labor Statistics said, after a drop of 1.9% in November.
* Holdings at ishares silver trust dropped by 1.25% i.e. 121.12 tonnes to 9552.22 tonnes from 9673.34 tonnes.
* BUY SILVER 05 MAR 2019 @ 39400 SL 39200 TGT 39650-39850.MCX
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants area for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer